ADVERTISEMENT

Hey vaccine conspiracy theorists

That lacks any context.
Do your research! The Google algorithms led David to the facts declared by the 1619 Project and the CRT intellectuals who in a consensus insist all the Founders - every last one of them - were racists. Google said so! That proves it’s true. That’s the only context necessary in David’s delusional world. (Oh, by the way, the intellectuals who were not in the consensus have been drummed out of those organizations. It’s only right that the consensus be 100%.)

So you’re saying you didn’t take the vaccine?
If you haven’t noticed @Syskatine - Danny gets testy when you educate him on the facts. If you tell him the truth about which vaccine was produced when, which operated under “Warp Speed”, the actual role the gubment played, and the like he may throw a bit of a tantrum.

If you haven’t noticed @Syskatine - Danny gets testy when you educate him on the facts. If you tell him the truth about which vaccine was produced when, which operated under “Warp Speed”, the actual role the gubment played, and the like he may throw a bit of a tantrum.
Have you seen the Bill Burr bit where he talks about the basketball players that went up in the crowd and kicked some fans’ asses? The way he put it the fans kept taunting them “Come on up here!” As BB put it: “Well, they went up there!”

You come on this board with the sole intention of provoking people. Well, you provoked me!

Here, in case you haven’t seen it (Or in this case heard it):

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: davidallen
So you’re saying you didn’t take the vaccine?

How in the world did you glean that from what I wrote?
Did you know Trump has a natural ability in the field of virology?

If they'd have followed up on his bleach theory we'd have been spared a pandemic.

I can't get him to engage in facts. When you do start pinning down the libertarian dogma it unravels fast and he plays the utopia card.

He has to ignore the facts to ask the question above.

Reactions: davidallen

Interesting article. Loved this paragraph:

The decision to hold off giving shots to most people under age 18 was based on the recommendation of an expert advisory panel. The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization said the health benefits of universal vaccination don’t outweigh the risks for most young people, who typically suffer only mild symptoms of the virus.

I bet they are just a bunch of science deniers too.

How in the world did you glean that from what I wrote?

If they'd have followed up on his bleach theory we'd have been spared a pandemic.

I can't get him to engage in facts. When you do start pinning down the libertarian dogma it unravels fast and he plays the utopia card.

He has to ignore the facts to ask the question above.
It’s possible I misunderstood you. I thought you said you wouldn’t take the vaccine if Trump or Trump people were involved in its development. If that’s not what you meant to be saying, then of course my reply/question was out of line. But to be honest of late your writings have been a little hard to make sense of.

It’s possible I misunderstood you. I thought you said you wouldn’t take the vaccine if Trump or Trump people were involved in its development. If that’s not what you meant to be saying, then of course my reply/question was out of line. But to be honest of late your writings have been a little hard to make sense of.
I don't understand how that leads to your question. What did trump have to do with the pfizer vaccine?

I don't understand how that leads to your question. What did trump have to do with the pfizer vaccine?

Well, I thought Trump and his administration were deeply involved in fast tracking vaccines. I don’t remember the post of yours indicating its efficacy as being a reason you wouldn’t take it, only that you would never take it if Trump’s administration was involved. And since the Trump administration was involved I concluded you must not have taken it, and asked you if that is so. It was a simple and honestly asked question. It wasn’t intended to make you get your knickers in a wad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT