ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Syskatine, Pokeabear, and other "progressives," who are these GOP A-Holes?

I don't even bother listening to the constant lies and boglogna. Cliff's?

Do you look the other way because all those fascist Nazi racists in the video are on your team or do you agree with them? That's the Speaker, the Senate Minority Leader, and a Democratic presidential candidate trashing undocumented Americans in that video.
They are registered Independents?

I don't even bother listening to the constant lies and boglogna. Cliff's?
Nq0Q1o.gif

Schumer is a piece of work.
Way back then his words were much harsher than POTUS utters.
Fast forward, he couldn't care less about the rule of law and the sovereignty of the country.
Conclusion is he's bereft of any core convictions on any topic.
Just another chucklehead trying to get reelected.

Brainwashed.
Naw, he's just self-identifying as he supports and excuses those who practice racism, bigotry, fascism, and encourage illegal behavior whether it's done by themselves, their acolytes, proxies, or those they claim to represent. Encouraging people to break the law and condoning it is contrary to their offices...but, what's new? It's cheerleading this behavior which is making America not so great, in their view, now.

Naw, he's just self-identifying as he supports and excuses those who practice racism, bigotry, fascism, and encourage illegal behavior whether it's done by themselves, their acolytes, proxies, or those they claim to represent. Encouraging people to break the law and condoning it is contrary to their offices...but, what's new? It's cheerleading this behavior which is making America not so great, in their view, now.
Try as you might, I’m a real boy, no straw in here.

Awwww, bless your heart. America is better than ever! Go outside, look at the sky, and smile instead of screeching at it. You'll feel better.
Sitting at my tiki bar, watching the family reunion and burning some herb as I type. But I’m not worried about me and mine. I worry for those less fortunate than me.

Sitting at my tiki bar, watching the family reunion and burning some herb as I type. But I’m not worried about me and mine. I worry for those less fortunate than me.

So you are not in a black or Latino neighborhood handing out advice on getting a job or building wealth. You are getting high bitching about everybody else.

Classic leftist

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT