ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Sooner dumbasses, I'm sorry it's already football season again.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
It's kickoff tonight so you can talk about something besides getting your little twats burned in Stillwater last year.

I guess ya'll have the next great dynastic coach down there, huh? (Snicker) I remember when they ran Venables out of town and now he's great and Lincoln Riley was shitty all along, lol. It's like MAGA programming, just a complete "WTF?" about what's going on down there.

• Love
Reactions: davidallen
It's kickoff tonight so you can talk about something besides getting your little twats burned in Stillwater last year.

I guess ya'll have the next great dynastic coach down there, huh? (Snicker) I remember when they ran Venables out of town and now he's great and Lincoln Riley was shitty all along, lol. It's like MAGA programming, just a complete "WTF?" about what's going on down there.
Just for you, lil buddy...

90-18-7

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attempting sports shit talking on a politics board is definitely a Dickbreath thing.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Since when do you care about OSU football?

90-18-7

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attempting sports shit talking on a politics board is definitely a Dickbreath thing.

Flailey gives a shit about the 1924 bedlam score.

Flailey gives a shit about the 1924 bedlam score.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Isn't Gundy a whopping 3-14 against OU?

Leave it to Dickbreath to try to talk shit on a politics board about one most lopsided "rivalries" in college football. You should stick to unloading truckers, Dickbreath.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

90-18-7

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just like his son Sys Daddy David Allen does it too, I mean one would think they would be touting all the great things Brandon has done instead of going after Trump daily and talking about OU. 🤣🤣🤣
ReNt fReE

Reactions: Medic007
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Isn't Gundy a whopping 3-14 against OU?

Leave it to Dickbreath to try to talk shit on a politics board about one most lopsided "rivalries" in college football. You should stick to unloading truckers, Dickbreath.
Now hold on just a minute. If Gumby gets a bedlam win this year, he’ll be right at the statistical norm of 22%.

Caveat: I’m counting the ties in the series as OSU wins, since I know their fans do.

That OSU defense looks as porous as your mouth at work, Dickbreath. Is Central Michigan picked to win the CFP this season? Chuckle.

OU Football National Championships: 7

OU Wrestling National Championships: 7

Carry on
Only a grocery cart boy would place football and wrestling on the same plane. Question for you Einstein. How many D1 schools compete in Football and how many compete in Wrestling? Why does it matter to you? Your diploma is from the University of Google not OSU.

Come back off the ledge. OU has a few dipskashits of its own in the fan base. They just haven’t found their way over here.

@totosooner Are you still alive?
If toto showed here, this board would have 8 plus slow. fairdinkem the legendary Indian was without equal in his abuse of toto. You were close. You and fairdinkem sometimes made me feel sorry for toto. You yet have not made me feel sorry for any of the Oklahoma State Political Board slow 7.

So far as I know, iasooner2000 hasn't invited any of the sooner slow along.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
OU wrestling will not be following OU to the SEC. Wrestling isn’t a thing in the SEC. Any SEC schools with wrestling teams either compete in other conferences, or in a non-NCAA league.

In fact, As far as I can tell, southern high school wrestling teams only exist so that undersized white boys with Napoleon complexes can get their letter jackets.

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
Sounds to me like the 108 pounder stole your girlfriend and there was nothing you could do about it.
Nope. But I may have locked him in a locker at some point following a conversation during the Reagan-Mondale election season. (wink wink)

BTW, the smallest woman I ever took out was was 5’9” or so. Way too tall for a 108 pounder.

Last edited:
OU wrestling will not be following OU to the SEC. Wrestling isn’t a thing in the SEC. Any SEC schools with wrestling teams either compete in other conferences, or in a non-NCAA league.

In fact, As far as I can tell, southern high school wrestling teams only exist so that undersized white boys with Napoleon complexes can get their letter jackets.
Alabama is an associate member of the Big 12 in women's rowing only. U of Denver is Ass. member of the Big 12 in women gymnastics. Grandson is a soph at U Denver. Condi Rice holds a degree from UD. Condi IQ is in the genius range. Hillary is far short.

Looked pretty solid in his debut. Granted, UTEP has never really given OU trouble, but if PABOW was still coach, we probably would have had a 58-44 score or something similar, with sphincter shrinkage in 4Q.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT