ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Ponca

831966993.jpg
"Those" Israelis, amiright, Dodge?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will when Israel does.

6. No repetitive negative posting. What makes a repetitive post? If you come to the forum and consistently say the exact same thing about the exact same topic day in and day out, that is being repetitive. Be sure to understand that no one is saying that you can not be critical. But this site will not be overrun by the same people coming on the site day after day saying the same negative things.

6. No repetitive negative posting. What makes a repetitive post? If you come to the forum and consistently say the exact same thing about the exact same topic day in and day out, that is being repetitive. Be sure to understand that no one is saying that you can not be critical. But this site will not be overrun by the same people coming on the site day after day saying the same negative things.
Sounds like it’s describing Bearcat.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Sounds like Hamas Dan and My_2Turds. They both spew Propaganda daily, one for Hamas and one for the CCP/Dims.

I just can’t see how you - and these others that are pro-Hamas - can support people who want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth and support people who either deny the Holocaust or were glad that it happened.
@SUPERPOKES, I’m not pro-Hamas and I don’t support any group that wants to wipe another race of people off the face of the earth. I do not deny the existence of the Holocaust, am not happy it happened and do not support anyone who is. As regards wiping another race off the face of the earth it is clear that is a Zionist goal regarding Palestinians, and I fully condemn them for that. IMO the state of Israel is illegitimate, regularly does illegitimate things like illegal settlements in the West Bank, and is a terror state, and I fully condemn its existence as currently constituted. I agree the state of Israel has an obligation to protect its citizens, something at which it failed miserably on Oct 7, killing as many as 400 of its own citizens under its Hannibal Doctrine, and has every right to go after the perpetrators of the attack. Its nearly 11 month overzealous revenge against the complete race of Palestinians in Gaza (and the West Bank whose people had nothing to do with Oct 7) is indicative that Israel has the extinction of Palestinians as a primary goal. I condemn Israel as a practitioner of genocide and am astonished that a race of people who were victims of genocide themselves could reduce themselves to doing the same thing to others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT