ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Pedo-Joe, read my lips....

LOL. Y'all feel better or you need to go kick the dog one more time...

BTW: WTF happened to Don Jr.? He doesn't look like he is doing well at all.

zf2yfljp50z61.png

LOL. Y'all feel better or you need to go kick the dog one more time...

BTW: WTF happened to Don Jr.? He doesn't look like he is doing well at all.

zf2yfljp50z61.png
Not sure what your post has to do with the thread topic, but the 2015 picture appears to be a 38-year old man sitting/standing still outdoors on an overcast day (optimal photography conditions). The 2021 picture appears to be of a 44-year-old man in the process of speaking while under direct lighting indoors, perhaps within hours of banging Kimberly Guilfoyle. Regardless, for someone of your corpulence to come over here and talk about someone else's appearance is quite laughable (at you, not with you).

Not sure what your post has to do with the thread topic, but the 2015 picture appears to be a 38-year old man sitting/standing still outdoors on an overcast day (optimal photography conditions). The 2021 picture appears to be of a 44-year-old man in the process of speaking while under direct lighting indoors, perhaps within hours of banging Kimberly Guilfoyle. Regardless, for someone of your corpulence to come over here and talk about someone else's appearance is quite laughable (at you, not with you).

You know, priorities and stuff.

Ummm actually I have. Search for the word "unacceptable". I'll wait
While they're accusing their opponents of committing crimes, the stars of the GOP continue to get indicted, go to prison, molest girls, etc.

It's gotten beyond the point of comedic. Their party fete'd Mark Foley, Mattie G... Trump with all the women that accused him, so they call Biden a pedophile, lol. You can't make it up!

Do you think they're just not seeing it, or are they projecting their own shit? Either is equally plausible in my view.

While they're accusing their opponents of committing crimes, the stars of the GOP continue to get indicted, go to prison, molest girls, etc.

It's gotten beyond the point of comedic. Their party fete'd Mark Foley, Mattie G... Trump with all the women that accused him, so they call Biden a pedophile, lol. You can't make it up!

Do you think they're just not seeing it, or are they projecting their own shit? Either is equally plausible in my view.
Dude, your head is permanently imbedded in your ass, so your view is terribly obscured.

Reactions: iasooner2000
That's a real winner. Y'all should make that the focus in the midterms.
David, several times now you have seemingly belittled other posters’ criticisms of Biden administration/Democrat Party policy missteps and failures by suggesting the Republicans should focus on those missteps and failures in the next election cycle, as if you think doing so would lead to Republican losses. That surprises me. Surely even the most partisan Democrat recognizes there have been multiple policy mistakes since Biden’s tenure began, So I’m curious why you would think it would be a political death sentence for Republicans if they relentlessly hammered those failures during the election cycle. What is leading you to think it would be such a disaster for the Republicans? And what are you thinking they ought to do instead? What would the Republicans do that put the fear of God in you other than point out the many mistakes the Democrats have made?

Reactions: okcpokefan12

The cult of Trump is powerful. Gaetz gets more than the benefit of the doubt given his fealty.

The QOP v. GOP war is something to see. At the same time Biden, Pelosi, Schumer are doing a decent job corralling the fringe elements on the left. The right media keeps throwing crap at Biden but nothing much is sticking - despite some good opportunities.

In the end, short of Trump Keeling over and becoming a martyr I am cautiously optimistic that the mid terms will be a win for the good guys.

Wonder where he gets that from?
🤣🤣
Here's the full convo... lol.

Steve King says "hold my beer bitches"...

15 years of that racist asshole before the GOP had the courage to do what Texas Dems did in a matter of days. GTFO with this horse shit.
He didn't bother fact checking his "bravado." 🤣
Uhhhhhh, you might want to double check "what Texas Dems did in a matter of days." Are you referring to them refusing the racist trash's resignation? Yeah, really good look there.

The left's reaction to Rep. Tim Scott should disgust you. Blatant racism because he dares to think differently? You're better than that.
Here's where he oh shitted himself.
Any rea
Any reaction other than GTFO is unacceptable. Period.
Uh huh, sure dave. This smells just like your "huh, what, that's not rape" fiasco.

🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT