ADVERTISEMENT

Hey @my__2cents...

long-duc-dong

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2006
I've been perusing the board the last couple of days and you've been chirping an awful lot. You seem pretty confident Harris is going to whip up on the Donald. Now that the ticket is set I'm going to give you another chance, my bet is still on the table. Harris/Walz vs Trump/Vance. Permanent ban. Trump wins you go away forever and I'll do the same if Harris wins. You in? None of this waiting until the weekend before the election to figure out if you want to take me up on it either. You already tried that. Now or never.

I've been perusing the board the last couple of days and you've been chirping an awful lot. You seem pretty confident Harris is going to whip up on the Donald. Now that the ticket is set I'm going to give you another chance, my bet is still on the table. Harris/Walz vs Trump/Vance. Permanent ban. Trump wins you go away forever and I'll do the same if Harris wins. You in? None of this waiting until the weekend before the election to figure out if you want to take me up on it either. You already tried that. Now or never.
I've already told you that I don't make political bets this early. I will let you know the weekend before the election if I'm in on the deal. If you are willing to make it now, it shouldn't be a problem for you to make it then too.

And yes, I am very confident in the Harris/Walz ticket. But again, it's August. We haven't even got to Labor Day. The fall campaign hasn't even started. Long way still to go.

If you're that confident in your team, making the bet now shouldn't be a problem either. See how that works. You've been on here the last two days spouting off about how good these two are, I figured you'd back it up. Guess not.
It's August. Only a complete imbecile would be willing to make a November political bet in August. Should tell you something.

Again, I'll let you know the weekend before if I accept your bet. I'll let you know how confident I am on the eve of when it really matters. And you can then decide and show us all how confident you are at that point.

I've already told you that I don't make political bets this early. I will let you know the weekend before the election if I'm in on the deal. If you are willing to make it now, it shouldn't be a problem for you to make it then too.

And yes, I am very confident in the Harris/Walz ticket. But again, it's August. We haven't even got to Labor Day. The fall campaign hasn't even started. Long way still to go.
You challenged me to a political bet six weeks ago. Looks like you are a complete imbecile, but that was already common knowledge.

It's August. Only a complete imbecile would be willing to make a November political bet in August. Should tell you something.

Again, I'll let you know the weekend before if I accept your bet. I'll let you know how confident I am on the eve of when it really matters. And you can then decide and show us all how confident you are at that point.
You're so full of shit. You just keep running your Harris/Walz fanboy mouth if that's what you choose to do. Says a lot about you.

You challenged me to a political bet six weeks ago.
Yes, over what will happen at the Democratic Convention this month!

🤣🤣

Read my post on this thread again:
It is is called reading comprehension. Seriously, there is no way you got through law school.🤣🤣

btw, the debate I offered you is still on the table. You still convinced Michelle Obama is going to be the Democratic presidential nominee?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Yes, over what will happen at the Democratic Convention this month!

🤣🤣

Read my post on this thread again:

It is is called reading comprehension. Seriously, there is no way you got through law school.🤣🤣

btw, the debate I offered you is still on the table. You still convinced Michelle Obama is going to be the Democratic presidential nominee?
Nope. It was about the November election, imbecile. But I’ll sit back and let you try your gaslighting.

I don't want to see either of you go. Both of you are far to important to the entertainment value of this site.

Let's use some math and logic. Kumala has been such a capable border czar for almost 4 years. She is ultra left. The US avg. IQ is a paltry 97.4, not low enough to elect such a left wing stiff. Kumala is dumb enough to anchor her feeble chances of success by her ill advised choice of running mate.

Kumala's path to success? Illegal votes. How many of the 3 million plus illegals she ushered in have registered to vote?

long-duc-dong, I visit regularly for the laughs with which my_2cents punishes us.

Nope. It was about the November election, imbecile.
No it wasn't. You just flat out lied.

My money’s still on Big Mike.
Easy. The delegates at the convention decide to elect him.
With that said, how much money have you got down on our former First Lady being the Democratic Presidential nominee this year? Want to make this a formal bet? I'm all in. How much money you laying down?
With they said, I'm still proposing a bet on your prediction that former First Lady Michelle Obama will be the Democratic nominee after the Democratic Convention. Winner chooses the loser's avatar photo, 1 year self-imposed ban from the board, or a @Ponca Dan type bet where the loser makes posts favorable to the winner. Choose your terms.
It was very clear then and now that the bet was on Michelle Obama being the chosen Democratic presidential nominee this year, after the Democratic Convention. Which is this month, August.

Now, you want to lie again? Want to argue with and lie about your own words.🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Kumala's path to success? Illegal votes. How many of the 3 million plus illegals she ushered in have registered to vote?
Again, the question you keep refusing to answer regarding this topic . . .

In which states are you worried about "illegals" voting in?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
No it wasn't. You just flat out lied.

It was very clear then and now that the bet was on Michelle Obama being the chosen Democratic presidential nominee this year, after the Democratic Convention. Which is this month, August.

Now, you want to lie again? Want to argue with and lie about your own words.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nope. Wrong again.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Anyone else get the feeling that 2cents is being paid as part of a gorilla marketing campaign in an attempt to make it look like an organic, grass roots up-swell?

It reminds me of when the Hillary campaign hired a memes designer with the hopes of looking cool.

• Love
We were talking about the November election. But you gaslight you.
I provided you the posts, including your own, that clearly shows we were talking about who would be presidential nominee out of Democratic Convention. The bet offered is there too. Your own post was provided lol.🤣🤣

You want to keep lying, so be it. You are a liar after all.

I provided you the posts, including your own, that clearly shows we were talking about who would be presidential nominee out of Democratic Convention. The bet offered is there too. Your own post was provided lol.🤣🤣

Yes. We were talking about the November election. That doesn’t change. In fact, the cited posts reinforce that fact. But you gaslight you. 🙄

iu

@no sense

Last edited:

LOL...and you think MAGA is a cult

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT