ADVERTISEMENT

Here's How You Know Democrats Rigged and Stole the 2020 Election

I might add that I know I’m the only one on this board that feels this way, maybe the only one in America, but I LOVED the riot/insurrection of January 6th. It tickled me no end to envision those weasely politicians hiding under their desks in fear for their lives. For way too long they have smugly sat in their marbled halls of power issuing edicts that affect their constituents like the serfs they assumed they were, not giving a fig with any unintended consequences, secure in the belief that the people had been successfully pacified. It must have felt like a Mike Tyson body blow to realize maybe we aren’t quite as intimidated as they thought.

And their reaction tells us all we need to know about them. Did they look in the mirror and say to themselves “maybe we got a little too full of ourselves, maybe we ought to back off?” No, of course not, they reacted the way any tyrant reacts by creating an even stronger police state. Anybody paying any attention can no longer deny it: they don’t give a damn about anything but brute power. The aftermath of January 6 is visible proof.
This by Big Dan

I might add that I know I’m the only one on this board that feels this way, maybe the only one in America, but I LOVED the riot/insurrection of January 6th. It tickled me no end to envision those weasely politicians hiding under their desks in fear for their lives. For way too long they have smugly sat in their marbled halls of power issuing edicts that affect their constituents like the serfs they assumed they were, not giving a fig with any unintended consequences, secure in the belief that the people had been successfully pacified. It must have felt like a Mike Tyson body blow to realize maybe we aren’t quite as intimidated as they thought.

And their reaction tells us all we need to know about them. Did they look in the mirror and say to themselves “maybe we got a little too full of ourselves, maybe we ought to back off?” No, of course not, they reacted the way any tyrant reacts by creating an even stronger police state. Anybody paying any attention can no longer deny it: they don’t give a damn about anything but brute power. The aftermath of January 6 is visible proof.
I find no justification in any physical attack on our government either covert or in this case overt by so-called Americans! It is Anti-American imo and damaging to Democracy. A shameful attack on our nation and an attempt to ignore the majority vote of the people!

Change is made at the ballot box but just because the liar in chief spews complete falsehoods the gullible line up to break the law, attack the Capitol and our seat of government and in the process damage our Democracy because he didn’t like losing and refuses to live in that reality!

His questioning of the process was given due process by 70 courts, multiple recounts, the Supreme Court of the United States and ALL FIFTY STATES’ election officials. HE LOST and they verified it, certified the lawful President Biden, and sent the resulting electoral college vote to be certified by Congress. On that certification day the liar in chief summoned the gullible to Washington and sent them to the Capitol to get Pence to change the vote. The riot ensued fomented by the Big Lie spewed by the liar in chief.

It isn’t something to get satisfaction from it is appalling and completely unacceptable for any American who loves their country. No excuses for that behavior whatsoever!

Reactions: Syskatine
I find no justification in any physical attack on our government either covert or in this case overt by so-called Americans! It is Anti-American imo and damaging to Democracy. A shameful attack on our nation and an attempt to ignore the majority vote of the people!

Change is made at the ballot box but just because the liar in chief spews complete falsehoods the gullible line up to break the law, attack the Capitol and our seat of government and in the process damage our Democracy because he didn’t like losing and refuses to live in that reality!

His questioning of the process was given due process by 70 courts, multiple recounts, the Supreme Court of the United States and ALL FIFTY STATES’ election officials. HE LOST and they verified it, certified the lawful President Biden, and sent the resulting electoral college vote to be certified by Congress. On that certification day the liar in chief summoned the gullible to Washington and sent them to the Capitol to get Pence to change the vote. The riot ensued fomented by the Big Lie spewed by the liar in chief.

It isn’t something to get satisfaction from it is appalling and completely unacceptable for any American who loves their country. No excuses for that behavior whatsoever!
So were you equally indignant when the Democrats hatched the plot to persuade the Electors in 2016 to vote against the legally obtained wishes of the people they were there to represent? We’re you equally indignant by the appalling behavior of the Democrats during the obviously politically motivated attempt to overthrow the 2016 election via the bogus Mueller investigation?

Probably my favorite Founding Father is Sam Adams, who Thomas Jefferson called the Father of the Revolution. Adams was intent on fomenting the Revolution, no amount of wishy-washy moderates were going to keep him from causing it. His group, the Sons of Liberty were not beyond tarring and feathering their legal superiors. I assume if you were alive back then you would have been aghast to see the legal system come under attack. Am I right?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Maybe while you’re at it you can fabricate a farce of a story to impeach him again for political theatre. You’re down 2-0 in that count though
Just because his sycophant Republicans can’t tell the truth or bring themselves to cross their King, he wasn’t convicted but that sure as heck doesn’t make him innocent! It only shows the degree which the Republican Party is full of people with ZERO INTEGRITY and inability to put country over party or do the right thing.

Just like the 147 Republicans who supported the Big Lie because their dictator told them to. They all damaged democracy and our electoral process ignoring every state’s certification even their own re-election in some instances just to kiss the fat ass of their king!

Heck, the the Russians consider Trump an asset because he’s such a raving narcissist he was easy prey according to former KGB. All they had to do was praise him or complement him and the dumbass was attacking allies, NATO, and embracing dictators like Kim Jong Un , and saying Putin wasn’t a bad guy etc.! Asked Putin to get Hillary’s emails and so he uses the KGB and hacks her campaign’s computers and so Russia works to get the “asset” elected!
Quite a guy to support! Are you an enemy of the United States like Putin is? Like Siskatine said, I’m sure Putin’s effort to elect Trump was because they thought he would be a strong and effective U.S. President.... but for whom? Newsflash and not fake news! It wasn’t for Americans I can guarantee you! They proved they could manipulate Trump so GIVE ME A BREAK if most sane people want him permanently retired screwing himself in the private sector ( he can go for bankruptcy number 7) and not our nation!

Just because his sycophant Republicans can’t tell the truth or bring themselves to cross their King, he wasn’t convicted but that sure as heck doesn’t make him innocent! It only shows the degree which the Republican Party is full of people with ZERO INTEGRITY and inability to put country over party or do the right thing.

Just like the 147 Republicans who supported the Big Lie because their dictator told them to. They all damaged democracy and our electoral process ignoring every state’s certification even their own re-election in some instances just to kiss the fat ass of their king!

Heck, the the Russians consider Trump an asset because he’s such a raving narcissist he was easy prey according to former KGB. All they had to do was praise him or complement him and the dumbass was attacking allies, NATO, and embracing dictators like Kim Jong Un , and saying Putin wasn’t a bad guy etc.! Asked Putin to get Hillary’s emails and so he uses the KGB and hacks her campaign’s computers and so Russia works to get the “asset” elected!
Quite a guy to support! Are you an enemy of the United States like Putin is? Like Siskatine said, I’m sure Putin’s effort to elect Trump was because they thought he would be a strong and effective U.S. President.... but for whom? Newsflash and not fake news! It wasn’t for Americans I can guarantee you! They proved they could manipulate Trump so GIVE ME A BREAK if most sane people want him permanently retired screwing himself in the private sector ( he can go for bankruptcy number 7) and not our nation!
hers_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqGw_8_YqFn6oOhW46YSWn4vCdM7y5SFWu0uZ-GBQ2Ps.jpg

You are not alone.

So were you equally indignant when the Democrats hatched the plot to persuade the Electors in 2016 to vote against the legally obtained wishes of the people they were there to represent? We’re you equally indignant by the appalling behavior of the Democrats during the obviously politically motivated attempt to overthrow the 2016 election via the bogus Mueller investigation?

Probably my favorite Founding Father is Sam Adams, who Thomas Jefferson called the Father of the Revolution. Adams was intent on fomenting the Revolution, no amount of wishy-washy moderates were going to keep him from causing it. His group, the Sons of Liberty were not beyond tarring and feathering their legal superiors. I assume if you were alive back then you would have been aghast to see the legal system come under attack. Am I right?
No but I don’t live in the past like many of your party seem to pine for. I live in the present REALITY with an imperfect democracy but well established at 245 years of age!

As to 2016, Trump’s campaign was masterful in getting the states needed for the electoral college victory. The Dems cried because of winning the popular vote by over three million votes but there was no Big Lie, no attack on the Capitol, no Congressional Democrats refusing to vote for certification only those convinced Trump had some help with disinformation from conservative media and social media much of which was verified by our various intelligence services to be foreign including Russia, China, and Iran. All big supporters of the United States .... NOT! Quite a triumvirate of supporters for a Trump Presidency don’t you think?

Just so you know, liter a lee no one clicks these links... gab is a steaming pile of shit. Says much that you get the vast majority of your disinformation there.
Ooo something the libs want to censor....must be good ;)

Libs on here getting testy LMAO....something coming down the pike?! Trump with the return.....

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
I actually liked Goldwater. I doubt he would have involved us in Vietnam the way LBJ did. Would have saved the lives of 50,000+ young Americans who most likely had never heard of Vietnam before they were drafted and sent there to die.
Always thought four things need to be answered BEFORE sending troops in harms way: 1. Has all diplomacy been exhausted ? 2. How is Victory Defined? 3. What timetable is needed to achieve victory? 4. What is our exit strategy?

If we don’t have answers for those four questions we should think long and hard before committing troops. So many of our deployments don’t begin to answer any of those questions and our troops deserve so much more before risking their lives for really nebulous reasons.

No but I don’t live in the past like many of your party seem to pine for. I live in the present REALITY with an imperfect democracy but well established at 245 years of age!

As to 2016, Trump’s campaign was masterful in getting the states needed for the electoral college victory. The Dems cried because of winning the popular vote by over three million votes but there was no Big Lie, no attack on the Capitol, no Congressional Democrats refusing to vote for certification only those convinced Trump had some help with disinformation from conservative media and social media much of which was verified by our various intelligence services to be foreign including Russia, China, and Iran. All big supporters of the United States .... NOT! Quite a triumvirate of supporters for a Trump Presidency don’t you think?
No big lie? Surely you jest! Russia, Russia, Russia was a gigantic lie perpetrated for upwards of three years designed to overturn the election, or, failing that, do everything possible to destabilize the Trump administration and disenfranchise the people that voted for him. Come on, Man (to borrow a phrase from Joe Biden)! There is no way to have a rational conversation when you present such irrational arguments.

Poor Trump. How could he ever be expected to do his job with Nincompoop Nanny saying so many mean things about him?

So much potential wasted because he was a petulant child.

Always thought four things need to be answered BEFORE sending troops in harms way: 1. Has all diplomacy been exhausted ? 2. How is Victory Defined? 3. What timetable is needed to achieve victory? 4. What is our exit strategy?

If we don’t have answers for those four questions we should think long and hard before committing troops. So many of our deployments don’t begin to answer any of those questions and our troops deserve so much more before risking their lives for really nebulous reasons.
You missed the biggest most relevant question of all: was the Gulf of Tonkin real or fabricated? It’s what LBJ used to get us there, and we now know it was a total fabrication.

Poor Trump. How could he ever be expected to do his job with Nincompoop Nanny saying so many mean things about him?

So much potential wasted because he was a petulant child.
I have no idea what your first paragraph is talking about. But your closing line is spot on.

Oh, and for the record I’m not a Republican. Never have been and never will be. You are arguing against who/what you think I am, and to be honest it makes you look a little foolish.

No big lie? Surely you jest! Russia, Russia, Russia was a gigantic lie perpetrated for upwards of three years designed to overturn the election, or, failing that, do everything possible to destabilize the Trump administration and disenfranchise the people that voted for him. Come on, Man (to borrow a phrase from Joe Biden)! There is no way to have a rational conversation when you present such irrational arguments.
It’s a message board where we spar, I’m not changing you and you aren’t changing me. That’s the genius of America. You think I’m full of it and I think you are. We agree to disagree but down deep inside I think we both want a strong America we just disagree how to get there!

No fooling though about a former KGB officer admitting Trump was viewed as a Russian asset for the reasons I mentioned. He was too cozy with our number one sworn enemy, too chummy and complimentary of despots especially Putin who kills enemies or dissidents has them poisoned etc. Then he pulls a Putin move by bringing a mob to Washington on the day of the vote certification in Congress, to try to stop the certification of the electoral vote and the insurrection occurs. Definitely an assault on Democracy another Putin approved action!

Trump began attacking our allies publicly, criticized NATO, sought meetings with Kim Jon Un, Putin, etc., stated publicly Putin was a good guy which would all be part of KGB talking points he legitimized through his actions and comments. He even campaigned to get Russia added to the G-7 monetary group of allies another long term goal of Putin to no avail because our allies KNOW Russia under Putin is an enemy of democracies!

Oh, and for the record I’m not a Republican. Never have been and never will be. You are arguing against who/what you think I am, and to be honest it makes you look a little foolish.

I suppose your going to say you are an independent but I have to admit I assumed Ponca Dan had me convinced you had to be Republican if living in Kay County! Which begs the question, why defend the indefensible relative to Trumpism?

You missed the biggest most relevant question of all: was the Gulf of Tonkin real or fabricated? It’s what LBJ used to get us there, and we now know it was a total fabrication.
Never crossed feeble minds that the largest most populous communist nation on the planet bordered the country we attacked and might be a little invested in the outcome of that skirmish. No strategy for victory, no exit strategy, no timetable or estimate of deaths tolerated by Americans for a really vague goal of slowing the spread of communism. Turned out over 58,000 souls lost their lives for a huge mistake and that number was the tipping point for the American people with Vietnamese losses many times that number, a really sad state of affairs buoyed by the military industrial complex and a misread and new understanding of limits of American exceptionalism in war.

Except 70 lawsuits were thrown out by CONSERVATIVE JUDGES, recounts found no widespread changes why? BECAUSE ELECTRONIC VOTE COUNTING IS ACCURATE! THE SUPREME COURT WITH A SIX TO THREE CONSERVATIVE majority threw out Trump challenges with NO MERIT! And all fifty states certified their votes despite threats from wingnuts buying the BIG LIE! That’s a whole lot of people all over the country speaking fact in response to pure fiction. Finally, you can’t fix stupid, gullible, and those who refuse to live in reality following a habitual liar that tries to tell people what his reality is because he and they don’t like to lose which they did by over 7 million votes and an overwhelming electoral college vote.
If the election was so obviously legit, then why silence anyone who claims otherwise, like the Soviets, Nazis, and Chicoms would do? If it’s such a big lie, the public will see it and dismiss it as such. Sure does look like you little punk asses on the left are trying to hide something.

If the election was so obviously legit, then why silence anyone who claims otherwise, like the Soviets, Nazis, and Chicoms would do? If it’s such a big lie, the public will see it and dismiss it as such. Sure does look like you little punk asses on the left are trying to hide something.
Not hiding anything just tired of the Big Lie, the big liar, and his minions not living in reality! Never trust liars or those that believe them especially when they attacked our government!

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Not hiding anything just tired of the Big Lie, the big liar, and his minions not living in reality! Never trust liars or those that believe them especially when they attacked our government!
For someone who hates Trump, you sure like to use Trumpian rhetoric. I think Trump has gotten into your head so much you are starting to sound like him.

Last edited:
Pointing out your dumbassery isn't trying to silence you - I for one want you to shout it from the rooftop. The only thing I ask is to quit your whining - you are a ****ing idiot or a feckless liar for continuing to spout this bullshit. Own it.

• Haha

Were you asleep from 2016 to 2020? Sys's Reeeeeeeing alone for 4 yrs here should have kept you awake. I won't bother to list all the leftist shit that was unleashed the last 4 yrs, you know all about it but by all means keep your head up your ass and pretend it didn't happen.

Pointing out your dumbassery isn't trying to silence you - I for one want you to shout it from the rooftop. The only thing I ask is to quit your whining - you are a ****ing idiot or a feckless liar for continuing to spout this bullshit. Own it.
dumbassery? I can post the 3 Mensa questions soonerinlOUisana took 3 minutes to answer at the old OOB. No doubt you can answer the questions with the same rapidity this idiot SiL did. Let me know when you're ready.

Better get some obscure ones; ‘ol slippery fingers will be quick to jump to Team Googs for the answers
Many IQ questions are designed to measure ones ability to reason. Google won't serve. These are the types I served up on the old OOB aimed at no one. They were merely part of the conversation. Inexplicably, SiL quickly served up all 3 correct answers.

SiL might smoke, joke and take dope, but he ain't dumb.

You may recall answering one of the questions correctly yourself. In my class room of 56, the question which received the most incorrect answers is the one you answered correctly.

Good grief, put down the wine bottle. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life. Still don't see why the powers that be are so eager to keep people from talking about something that is supposedly so blatantly false on its face. It's like they're trying to hide the truth.

GOP just threw liz cheney off of leadership because she

He's not a happy person. Some real anger and resentment with lots of energy behind it.

Good grief, put down the wine bottle. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life. Still don't see why the powers that be are so eager to keep people from talking about something that is supposedly so blatantly false on its face. It's like they're trying to hide the truth.
Maybe you should go fishing, get out, make a friend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT