ADVERTISEMENT

Here's a novel idea...

Elon Musk is fascinating to me. The on-screen depiction of Tony Stark (Iron Man) was supposedly based on him. He started Tesla. He started SpaceX. He came up with the HyperLoop idea that is currently being investigated.

Different style of genesis project I guess. Not sure how the location matters. Yes, it will vaporize the trapped water, but how much would actually remain in the atmosphere? Still need more gas to heat it up...

Different style of genesis project I guess. Not sure how the location matters. Yes, it will vaporize the trapped water, but how much would actually remain in the atmosphere? Still need more gas to heat it up...

My guess is that, like earth, the poles would be the coldest part of the planet and most likely to have a large amount of frozen water. What about the radiation though? I guess there would just be parts of the planet that humans would have to steer clear of for multiple years.

My guess is that, like earth, the poles would be the coldest part of the planet and most likely to have a large amount of frozen water. What about the radiation though? I guess there would just be parts of the planet that humans would have to steer clear of for multiple years.
I get that part, I mentioned the water that would be there...but, how much would actually remain? Would the atmosphere be think enough to keep it in? How much do nukes actually add to the greenhouse gases? What long-term effect would that extra radiation have? Etc. All interesting to discuss no doubt and I hope man steps foot on the big red neighbor in my lifetime.

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT