ADVERTISEMENT

Here's a great summer camp to send your kids to in Portland, Oregon

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
From the link:

2022 Summer Camp Registration
Hello Budding Roses Families!

We are excited to announce Budding Roses will be returning in-person this year for a free two-week summer camp exploring social justice issues, youth leadership, arts activism, games and more!

This year's camp will be July 25th-August 5, 9:00am-3:00pm Monday to Friday. Camp is open to youth entering 4th-8th grade. As always Budding Roses is totally FREE and includes breakfast, lunch, and all supplies.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...BfFA6B-1XIR4TeAphYBBdiJmJdaaxVYhbkWZH9x2iIgU0

Check out this crap...
https://www.buddingroses.org/about

Last edited:
Thought for a minute this was the camp by daughter is working. Alas no, she is teaching STEM this summer.

It's a beautiful evening. Grilling up some chicken breasts and tuna steaks in the back yard. Clear blue sky. 72 degrees. Kids playing badminton out front. Paradise!
george of the jungle vintage GIF

Thought for a minute this was the camp by daughter is working. Alas no, she is teaching STEM this summer.

Is she teaching one of the true STEM core subjects or something that has nothing to do with STEM? I understand if you're not comfortable answering this for privacy's sake, so I'll just say, props to your daughter if it is S, or T, or E, or M.

Last edited:
I loved George - that theme song is playing in my head right now!

I think @HighStickHarry nailed it when he described our place as Hobbitton or something similar. We were so lucky to score a half acre of mature treed land so close in. I've been thinking about "the ranch" - moving out to more acreage to get some vines going, but working in the yard all weekend had me really appreciating just how special this place is.

I think @HighStickHarry nailed it when he described our place as Hobbitton or something similar. We were so lucky to score a half acre of mature treed land so close in. I've been thinking about "the ranch" - moving out to more acreage to get some vines going, but working in the yard all weekend had me really appreciating just how special this place is.

Looks fantastic!

Reactions: davidallen

Nice place to visit, but wouldn’t want to live there. 😁

But seriously, even though I can definitely appreciate the foliage there, I don’t like being in wooded areas too long. Gotta have my wide open spaces where I can see for miles.

I like how you retweet bigots, anti-theists, and Christo-phobes.

Country has gone to sh** since Reagan. Replaced him with a RINO to be replaced by Clinton who is/was a RINO by today’s standards who was replaced by W who is a RINO on steroids. That wasn’t good enough so Obama got elected and it has been a disaster since. Need to clean house.

Nice place to visit, but wouldn’t want to live there. 😁

But seriously, even though I can definitely appreciate the foliage there, I don’t like being in wooded areas too long. Gotta have my wide open spaces where I can see for miles.
I'm good with that. We still need to have that beer!

Reactions: trapped_in_tx

I get better views from my den. No people only cows.

FYEyjjZXoAEv_lU

trickle down economics while the poor and oppressed fill up on cake?

If the Northwest is as wonderful as you make it out to be, why is it most people up there so pissed off with everything?

From the link:

2022 Summer Camp Registration
Hello Budding Roses Families!

We are excited to announce Budding Roses will be returning in-person this year for a free two-week summer camp exploring social justice issues, youth leadership, arts activism, games and more!

This year's camp will be July 25th-August 5, 9:00am-3:00pm Monday to Friday. Camp is open to youth entering 4th-8th grade. As always Budding Roses is totally FREE and includes breakfast, lunch, and all supplies.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...BfFA6B-1XIR4TeAphYBBdiJmJdaaxVYhbkWZH9x2iIgU0

Check out this crap...
https://www.buddingroses.org/about
Portland summer camp teaches kids how to hate police, withstand tear gas: ‘Little activists’

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT