ADVERTISEMENT

Here it comes Georgia...

MAGA / Q hallmark #87: If you do not see the black helicopters filled with child molesting voting machines like they do, you are “our enemy”, and not just a fellow American with a different point of view. That’s a tough place to govern from.

When he says “Pray for ALL”, do you think he means “our enemies” who don’t love freedom or America?

MAGA / Q hallmark #87: If you do not see the black helicopters filled with child molesting voting machines like they do, you are “our enemy”, and not just a fellow American with a different point of view. That’s a tough place to govern from.

When he says “Pray for ALL”, do you think he means “our enemies” who don’t love freedom or America?

Answer your own question.

pretentious lib hallmark #1,764, trash a fellow American with a different point of view, while preaching not to trash a fellow American with a different point of view

Triggered NPC ^^^

pretentious lib hallmark #1,764, trash a fellow American with a different point of view, while preaching not to trash a fellow American with a different point of view
How did I trash him? I mocked him, sure, but thats well deserved and a good bit short of trashing him. Regardless, can’t you “trash” someone without considering them to be your enemy? I trash Gundy regularly but cheer for him at every instance.

XrSxUp.gif

The irony in this post is breathtaking...

Come on, show us how objective you are and answer your own question.

Come on, show us how objective you are and answer your own question.
I actually take being objective very seriously, and no, I’m not perfect at it (see, that’s being objective).

As for the specifics, I honestly don’t know the answer. I believe it’s possible for someone to pray for their enemies. But it does appear inconsistent to pray for them to receive blessings, wisdom, discernment, enlightenment (for example) or any other positive, while in the same statement calling them enemies of America who hate freedom.

Regardless, the high minded philosophical question/discussion is largely facetious. The bottom line reality is simply that this guy is an ill informed and intellectually inconsistent, kool aid drinking, bitter-ender. In simple terms, a kook. I think that’s objectively descriptive and not trashing him, but, in any event, I can live with the latter and still not consider him my “enemy”.

Reactions: davidallen
I actually take being objective very seriously, and no, I’m not perfect at it (see, that’s being objective).

As for the specifics, I honestly don’t know the answer. I believe it’s possible for someone to pray for their enemies. But it does appear inconsistent to pray for them to receive blessings, wisdom, discernment, enlightenment (for example) or any other positive, while in the same statement calling them enemies of America who hate freedom.

Regardless, the high minded philosophical question/discussion is largely facetious. The bottom line reality is simply that this guy is an ill informed and intellectually inconsistent, kool aid drinking, bitter-ender. In simple terms, a kook. I think that’s objectively descriptive and not trashing him, but, in any event, I can live with the latter and still not consider him my “enemy”.

Based on what?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen

For the record, I don’t pray for any leftists.

Reactions: iasooner1
How did I trash him? I mocked him, sure, but thats well deserved and a good bit short of trashing him. Regardless, can’t you “trash” someone without considering them to be your enemy? I trash Gundy regularly but cheer for him at every instance.

Lib hallmark #211, when called out for being a dick, hypocrite, etc., move quickly to make light of or justify behavior and argue semantics. In extreme cases, create and spread feel good phrases like “peaceful protest.”

Lib hallmark #211, when called out for being a dick, hypocrite, etc., move quickly to make light of or justify behavior and argue semantics. In extreme cases, create and spread feel good phrases like “peaceful protest.”
I wasn’t making light of your post or mine there. My response was sincere. I did justify my comments, but what’s wrong with that? What exactly am I supposed to do in response to your criticism other than justify my comment? If my comment was in fact justified, then shouldn’t I be back in your good graces (assuming you’re being fair and objective)?

As for the semantics, yes, I think it matters slightly that I mocked (and not trashed). But regardless, I already said that even if I conceded that point to you (that I trashed him), it’s irrelevant because that still would not make him my enemy (as evidenced by my Gundy example).

I’m still waiting for my health insurance premiums to go down by $2500 per year. So you can wait 3 more weeks to see what happens on this.

(But yes, waiting sucks.)
You never thought you were gonna save $2500 per year - Obama wasn't talking to you when he said that horseshit...

I think I mentioned this before but my youngest was a clerk for Chief Justice Pryor in the 11th circuit just a year and a half ago. Would have been an epic experience if he was there and the 11th actually played a part in this election. I will also say that he would have told me nothing like he is sworn to do.

I think I mentioned this before but my youngest was a clerk for Chief Justice Pryor in the 11th circuit just a year and a half ago. Would have been an epic experience if he was there and the 11th actually played a part in this election. I will also say that he would have told me nothing like he is sworn to do.
At least one of yours has ended up doing honest work... unlike the rest of us.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
I will also add that my youngest is now at a powerful law firm in DC and they, along with most other firms in DC have decided to stay clear of the Trump lawsuits. As you know, I’m all MAGA and this is a little troubling.

ADVERTISEMENT