ADVERTISEMENT

Here Is Something I Could Support With An Honest Broker

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

No doubt this guy will provide a one sided biased view on this but I would love to see every single member of Congress along with every unelected government official fully investigated for corruption every year. The corruption in Washington and to be fair in every level of government is off the charts. Time for the people to demand transparency and stomp out the corruption.

No doubt this guy will provide a one sided biased view on this but I would love to see every single member of Congress along with every unelected government official fully investigated for corruption every year. The corruption in Washington and to be fair in every level of government is off the charts. Time for the people to demand transparency and stomp out the corruption.
Brock is the king of the piss ants. How could anyone possibly believe that this fool & his posse of tick turds could investigate anyone/anything fairly. They habitually level unfounded charges with no supporting evidence & get it splashed across the headlines of all the lying dog faced pony soldier's networks.

If the news would cover everyone equitably none of this stuff would ever happen. Instead they have abrogated their duties to search for real news & have turned in their journalist card for a ideology card which prioritizes their ideology over everything, including being truthful. Despicable lot all of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT