ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s Your Choice, Palestinians

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Leave or be murdered. Israel is giving you no other option. They want everything you own, even your lives. And they think they are owed it. They’ll take everything you have and everything you are, the whole time insisting they are the victims acting solely out of self defense. They will portray you as the evil ones, and as incredible as it seems there will be people, particularly easily manipulated Americans, who will believe them. You say you won’t leave. That’s fine with them, they’d just as soon kill you. And throughout the slaughter they will call themselves the most moral society in history.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
The Palestinians and people like you are being used as useful idiots. I have to say both of you are very good at it.
Matt Taibbi & Katie Halper started a podcast called “Useful Idiots.” Matt has moved on and been replaced with Aaron Mate. I watch every episode I can. You should, too. Hearing a perspective different from your would do you some good.

Matt Taibbi & Katie Halper started a podcast called “Useful Idiots.” Matt has moved on and been replaced with Aaron Mate. I watch every episode I can. You should, too. Hearing a perspective different from your would do you some good.
Isn't that what you say your efforts here are, to provide a different perspective?

Isn't that what you say your efforts here are, to provide a different perspective?
Oh, I see what you’re saying: you can’t handle the pain I cause you so how can you be expected to suffer more of it? Especially when it’s being dished out by people who know more about the subject than you and will say things that can’t be refuted by your standard reply, “But … Hamas!”

• Haha
Oh, I see what you’re saying: you can’t handle the pain I cause you so how can you be expected to suffer more of it? Especially when it’s being dished out by people who know more about the subject than you and will say things that can’t be refuted by your standard reply, “But … Hamas!”

Pain? LMAO you merely provide entertainment.

Pain? LMAO you merely provide entertainment.
Keep telling yourself that. Maybe some day you will start to believe it. If it is entertainment you’re after you’d sign up with podcasts like “Useful Idiots.” That you’re terrified to do it speaks volumes about your fear of such “entertainment.”

• Haha
Sure you do. For all you brag about your big balls shooting at birds you prove they’re the size of bb’s when it comes to reading scary points of view.
Brag about Dove hunting? LMAO not only are you easily manipulated but you are easily rustled as well.

• Love
Brag about Dove hunting? LMAO not only are you easily manipulated but you are easily rustled as well.
Oh please. You and your buddies in your LL Bean camos and hunting boots are just itching to get at some terrorists, you’d be as ruthless as any Zionists could ever be. You’ve said so on this very board. But OMG you need to retreat to your safe space and hug your teddy bear if you have to listen to anything anti-Zionist.

Oh please. You and your buddies in your LL Bean camos and hunting boots are just itching to get at some terrorists, you’d be as ruthless as any Zionists could ever be. You’ve said so on this very board. But OMG you need to retreat to your safe space and hug your teddy bear if you have to listen to anything anti-Zionist.

Sure, Adolph.

I imagine you in an LL Bean hat similar to Elmer fudd's Dan. Even in the house! Lookin out the blinds every five minutes with apricot(Chihuahua) nippin at yer ankles. 😁

Leave or be murdered. Israel is giving you no other option. They want everything you own, even your lives. And they think they are owed it. They’ll take everything you have and everything you are, the whole time insisting they are the victims acting solely out of self defense. They will portray you as the evil ones, and as incredible as it seems there will be people, particularly easily manipulated Americans, who will believe them. You say you won’t leave. That’s fine with them, they’d just as soon kill you. And throughout the slaughter they will call themselves the most moral society in history.

Killing terrorists and destroying a terrorist culture is not murder, dumbfvck.

PS: 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

I imagine you in an LL Bean hat similar to Elmer fudd's Dan. Even in the house! Lookin out the blinds every five minutes with apricot(Chihuahua) nippin at yer ankles. 😁
No, Woody, you’d find me in Carhartt work clothes, not chic make believe he-man pretend combat gear out shooting at defenseless ducks, convincing myself what a tough hombre I wish I was.

Killing terrorists and destroying a terrorist culture is not murder, dumbfvck.

PS: 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
So you’re saying Palestinian and Lebanese are not committing murder or destroying the terrorist Zionist culture when they kill innocent people? I disagree. Both sides are mass murderers IMO.

Tell me you don't hunt without telling me. LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT