ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s A Point Of View

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Contrary to the thinking of most subscribers to this board, but it’s one that should be taken very seriously.

Contrary to the thinking of most subscribers to this board, but it’s one that should be taken very seriously.

Might as well add you with that group.

One of these days maybe one of you will read a link before commenting about something about which you know nothing.
I'm trying to comprehend what you think you know Dan. Israel could very easily solve a lot of the worlds problems by obliterating Gaza and Iran. It would be a very easy task if they so chose imo.

One of these days maybe one of you will read a link before commenting about something about which you know nothing.
We don't need to read your links to know what they say. Israel bad, Palestinians good.

I'm trying to comprehend what you think you know Dan. Israel could very easily solve a lot of the worlds problems by obliterating Gaza and Iran. It would be a very easy task if they so chose imo.
Israel can obliterate Gaza. Hell, they already have, and what has it got them? Read the link. You may not agree with what it says, but it is a very real attitude that Israel (and its client state, America) need to be aware of.

We don't need to read your links to know what they say. Israel bad, Palestinians good.
That’s what you want to believe, but that is not always the case. And it’s decidedly not the case with the two links from this evening. I know I post a lot of links. I don’t expect you to read every one of them. Pick and choose. But you look foolish when it is obvious you haven’t read one, have no idea what it says, but feel compelled to comment on what you *think* it says.

Israel can obliterate Gaza. Hell, they already have, and what has it got them? Read the link. You may not agree with what it says, but it is a very real attitude that Israel (and its client state, America) need to be aware of.
Oh no Dan, Israel has shown restraint. Yer people keep poking that bear though? You'll change yer mind about yer Lord Moohamed.

Oh no Dan, Israel has shown restraint. Yer people keep poking that bear though? You'll change yer mind about yer Lord Moohamed.
I know Israel has shown restraint to a degree. It’s trying to find just the right provocation that it can lure the US to come in and clean up its mess. The problem is - and you’d know this if you read the link - the triumvirate of Russia, China and Iran is a military power that can match the US. Is your love of Israel so great you’re willing to see missiles land in your back yard? If your answer is “yes” you need to contemplate why that is, what makes Israel so important to you that you’re willing to see its war come to your home.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
You comfortable with sleepy, or better yet kumula calling the shots on this? I ain't worried about Russia or China. The Jews total obliteration of Iran would be a good start for peace in the middle east. If not? Don't stop there imo. 👍

Hamas Dans Point of View.

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT