ADVERTISEMENT

Her name is...

1. Why would she be? Do you acknowledge the experience that black people had in this country? To go fight and risk their lives repeatedly for their country and then come back to discrimination and life as a second class citizen? You're a reasonable guy -- why is that perspective unreasonable?

2. Why were you followed? Maybe as former LE that has a different effect on you than as a woman? Again, can you not see how black people could have a very different perspective of that experience than a white guy in Wyoming?
1. I acknowledge that Michelle was not raised in the Jim Crow democrat south, that she was never enslaved, that she was provided with a fantastic education, and that she has lived a charmed life.

2. I didn’t ask the loss prevention people who were following me why they were doing so. I assume that they were simply doing their job.

Reactions: launch
Look at your MAGA loon. Aren't you proud of what your ideology produces? None of you can bring yourselves to tell him he's wrong, or he's further marginalizing all of you.

I say that -- do any of you guys disagree with him?

i think I was very clear

Did you get spit on?
1c9464cbe70fad3a82ef44ea16383ea6.jpg

Born in 67 so wasn't possible. Deferment Joe could have gone, ask him if he did.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well you really laid the wood to those strawman libs back in the 1960's. Yeah, I'll bet you'd have been a badass. What would you have done first?

im anti whatever you think, glad i could clear that up,

You should be proud. The same assortment of conspiracy theorists, incels, racists, morons, aaaaalways return to roost. You'd think you'd look around and question why the company you keep is so eff'd up. Nope. Levin said nothing about this, no need to think about that. Rinse and repeat.

1. I acknowledge that Michelle was not raised in the Jim Crow democrat south, that she was never enslaved, that she was provided with a fantastic education, and that she has lived a charmed life.

2. I didn’t ask the loss prevention people who were following me why they were doing so. I assume that they were simply doing their job.

1. You simply can't acknowledge that she and her family have an entirely different perspective based on an entirely difference experience. You can state what her perspective should be from Wyoming, and having zero contact with her, her family, or her day to day life growing up.

2. It wasn't even an issue for you. Made a simple assumption they were just doing their job, you were safe and weren't going to be embarrassed, so everyone else should think the same thing, too? Right?

1. You simply can't acknowledge that she and her family have an entirely different perspective based on an entirely difference experience. You can state what her perspective should be from Wyoming, and having zero contact with her, her family, or her day to day life growing up.

2. It wasn't even an issue for you. Made a simple assumption they were just doing their job, you were safe and weren't going to be embarrassed, so everyone else should think the same thing, too? Right?
1. I am unable to make myself a victim due to my ancestry when I experienced none of their hardships. None.

2. But it’s OK if Michelle assumes she’s being tailed because of her skin color? And wasn’t Michelle safe as well? She wasn’t shoplifting, so she was safe. And not embarrassed. Right?

I love how the Obama's use this story of being followed in a grocery store as a example of racism without acknowledging the reality of why business was forced to invest in loss prevention people in the first place. Business doesn't invest in anything that does not have a ROI.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
But it’s OK if Michelle assumes she’s being tailed because of her skin color? And wasn’t Michelle safe as well? She wasn’t shoplifting, so she was safe. And not embarrassed. Right?

So why do we have to make any assumption? Impute cupcak sensibilities when we don't know her experience or what her reasonable expectation is?

Did you go to vietnam?
My ancestors fought to free slaves- over 600k died for this plight. First black slave and many were owned by blacks. You can thank us now drone- my ancestors died for blacks- I really don't appreciate you trying to villainize us for it you POS

My ancestors fought to free slaves- over 600k died for this plight. First black slave and many were owned by blacks. You can thank us now drone- my ancestors died for blacks- I really don't appreciate you trying to villainize us for it you POS

Who is "us?" WTH are you even talking about? There's nothing in my exchange with wyo that should trigger this.

You're a leftist- everyone knows y'all are. Did you want to admit it on here?

You post an article whining that Michelle Obama has anxiety about her daughters getting pulled over, and it snidely remarks she has a place at Martha's Vineyard, and you call libs divisive.

You're just a garden variety loon jumping from one conspiracy to another. Dime a dozen in the era of social media.

You post an article whining that Michelle Obama has anxiety about her daughters getting pulled over, and it snidely remarks she has a place at Martha's Vineyard, and you call libs divisive.

You're just a garden variety loon jumping from one conspiracy to another. Dime a dozen in the era of social media.
All y'all do is play the race card- you're racist and she's a dude

So why do we have to make any assumption? Impute cupcak sensibilities when we don't know her experience or what her reasonable expectation is?
Ask her. A graduate of Princeton and Harvard. Her biographical sketch is long on achievement and short on personal examples of actual victimization based on racial discrimination. But she’s able to dream up shit pretty easily. Just seems odd to me is all.

Adopted daughters- she's a dude

Ask her. A graduate of Princeton and Harvard. Her biographical sketch is long on achievement and short on personal examples of actual victimization based on racial discrimination. But she’s able to dream up shit pretty easily. Just seems odd to me is all.

Now she can't have an opinion about racism unless she was an "actual victim" herself?

Well you really laid the wood to those strawman libs back in the 1960's. Yeah, I'll bet you'd have been a badass. What would you have done first?

Ask Joe what he would have done? He was so badass with Cornpop and his tough guy threats of taking Trump out behind the Gym and whipping his ass. Where was all that tough guy talk when he was dodging the draft? Hell ol Joe could have been the real Rambo! But he wouldn't go.
E1IyuOOXMAQv-3V

Last edited:
Ask Joe what he would have done? He was so badass with Cornpop and his tough guy threats of taking Trump out behind the Gym and whipping his ass. Where was all that tough guy talk when he was dodging the draft? Hell ol Joe could have been the real Rambo! But he wouldn't go.

Perhaps you should direct that to Biden's press secretary? I'm not in a cult, you think I'm defending Biden?

Perhaps you should direct that to Biden's press secretary? I'm not in a cult, you think I'm defending Biden?

Nope its just you might be better off asking someone who could have gone. I was born in 67 so I don't know what I would have done but a poor white Southern Boy most def would have had to have gone whether you wanted to or not. Well except for Bill Clinton.

Chewie and it’s husband bought a multi million dollar mansion on an island that supposedly will be under water in 12 years. Sorry, I have no time for whiny leftist millionaires. Fukc its perspective.

And again...she's a dude- they were buddies (and some More) all through college. Hussein slipped up more than once calling he Michael

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Jesus effing Christ, this guy’s an idiot.

I think we can all be thankful this clown is no longer employed as an educator.

Well at least he hasn't called for the killing of Cops.
I don't know if Moochie is a man and I never want to see her naked to be sure but I know she is a Nasty Ugly Sasquatch.

a5eb772f-6544-45eb-8369-627209e12ccb_text.gif

6a00d83451af9f69e20120a604dd29970c-500wi.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT