ADVERTISEMENT

Her name is...

Jesus effing Christ, this guy’s an idiot.

I think we can all be thankful this clown is no longer employed as an educator.
I am proud that as an educator I taught my kiddos to think for themselves and not always accept what they were told- just so They wouldn't turn into govt/media drones like you and many sheep on here- on both sides of the spectrum.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no, she doesn't. Bullshit. She's lived here for at least 2 decades and can barely speak English. She has no class, she was just a model. She made money letting people photograph her tits so of course to MAGA that must be "classy." Only MAGA would try and spin a former sex worker as "classy" while an accomplished ivy league grad is a being a bad thing. She has proven to be nothing more than a ditz. WTF is her big accomplishment?

Of course, third-wife-Melonia's worst quality is that she was such a gold digger she hooked up with Fatass, which no self respecting, non-gold digger would do. Just a brief google search shows plenty of his fraud, pathological lying, philandering, narcisssism, bankruptcies, political failures, criminality, etc. Conversely, Michelle Obama married a nobel prize winner that was smart and effective enough to get a second term and didn't sponsor an insurrection.
Yeah, beautiful women who know they’re beautiful are such horrible creatures, eh syskincel?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT