Her name is...

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Michael and they're not their kids and she's full of BS

michelle-obama-bulge.jpg

I find it ironic that she makes assumptions about people she doesn’t know making assumptions about her daughters whom they don’t know.

Last edited:
Lol sorry the dems don't have a whore, or a drunk, or another skank MAGA can relate to in the WH.

No, MAGA thought one term Donnie's sex worker was a good Flotus. Smh. Is Melonia still holed up at trump's club or did he get her a house of her own?

Lol sorry the dems don't have a whore, or a drunk, or another skank MAGA can relate to in the WH.

No, MAGA thought one term Donnie's sex worker was a good Flotus. Smh. Is Melonia still holed up at trump's club or did he get her a house of her own?
In any way, shape, or form does that statement address the stupidity of her statement?

In any way, shape, or form does that statement address the stupidity of her statement?
The statement plainly addresses the silly double standards and pearl clutching of conservatives.

[Stepping out of 24/7 ethos] She is accomplished in her own right. Maybe conservatives on the board should listen to her and respectfully agree or disagree instead of belittle.

The statement plainly addresses the silly double standards and pearl clutching of conservatives.

[Stepping out of 24/7 ethos] She is accomplished in her own right. Maybe conservatives on the board should listen to her and respectfully agree or disagree instead of belittle.
Her statement was stupid, nothing wrong with pointing that out. Sorry it hurts your feels.

Everyone should legitimately take a moment to admire just how lacking in any sort of self awareness this statement is. 🤣 😅 😂 🤣 😅 😂

Lets compare......chewbacca's sisters kids have secret service protection wherever they go, suppose cops really will stop them? Second, whatever you think of Melania, she speaks 5 languages, self made model and has more class in one of the peanuts in her shit then chewbacca's sister ever did, has or will. Third Melania loves this country and has always embraced the uniqueness of THE USA, while chewbacca's sister is an American hating, racist running dog. Lastly, want to bet whether Melania's/DJT's kids end up with reams more accomplishments than chewbacca's sisters kids?

While your amusing in a sort of mentally impaired way, you spit out talking points like a one-year old spits out Gerber's. You have a negative self awareness level and aren't even funny. Please do stick around though as your American hating, self loathing compadres are getting ready to get annihilated.

PS its Melania, not Melonia dumb ass.

Really Michael...really?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Second, whatever you think of Melania, she speaks 5 languages, self made model and has more class in one of the peanuts in her shit then chewbacca's sister ever did, has or will.

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no, she doesn't. Bullshit. She's lived here for at least 2 decades and can barely speak English. She has no class, she was just a model. She made money letting people photograph her tits so of course to MAGA that must be "classy." Only MAGA would try and spin a former sex worker as "classy" while an accomplished ivy league grad is a being a bad thing. She has proven to be nothing more than a ditz. WTF is her big accomplishment?

Of course, third-wife-Melonia's worst quality is that she was such a gold digger she hooked up with Fatass, which no self respecting, non-gold digger would do. Just a brief google search shows plenty of his fraud, pathological lying, philandering, narcisssism, bankruptcies, political failures, criminality, etc. Conversely, Michelle Obama married a nobel prize winner that was smart and effective enough to get a second term and didn't sponsor an insurrection.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I don't know... any ideas? Aren't you also curious how he might disprove it?
It's bc I have (CS) a syndrome that many sheep and def you Libturds Don't have- it's called common sense. These elites that hate you developed this whole covid thing to control You and make billions- they wont take it. They won't tell their idiot Libturd sheep- y'all are no more Important to them than us vile conservatives.

https://gab.com/F16VIPER01/posts/106210341003914954

It's bc I have (CS) a syndrome that many sheep and def you Libturds Don't have- it's called common sense. These elites that hate you developed this whole covid thing to control You and make billions- they wont take it. They won't tell their idiot Libturd sheep- y'all are no more Important to them than us vile conservatives.

https://gab.com/F16VIPER01/posts/106210341003914954
Man this is nuts. I know people that were killed, and know dr's and nurses that speak freely and they're competent, reasonable people. There were many news articles and videos of people saying our ICU's were.full, providers were overwhelmed, supplies were running low, and people were bad sick or dying left and right. It just blows my mind you ignore all that and go conspiracy theorist and raise the idea of common sense. Just... wow. Are tou a flat earther, too? I'll bet you were a big MAGA guy. Q? You a big q guy too?

Man this is nuts. I know people that were killed, and know dr's and nurses that speak freely and they're competent, reasonable people. There were many news articles and videos of people saying our ICU's were.full, providers were overwhelmed, supplies were running low, and people were bad sick or dying left and right. It just blows my mind you ignore all that and go conspiracy theorist and raise the idea of common sense. Just... wow. Are tou a flat earther, too? I'll bet you were a big MAGA guy. Q? You a big q guy too?
Ok the old
"I knew so and so". Yeah Einstein they withheld HCQ and call flu and pneumonia Covid. Your hero CDC says not that only 5 percent of those were actually covid- so that means maybe 2-3 percent....and you're wearing a sheep face diaper around like a castrated 12 year old boy and taking a poisonous shot from Fauci and Gates- Who are known de populationist and hate you and won't let their families take the shots LMAO.

Simple rule of thumb that most of y'all that argue with me vehemently on here is that whatever the media and Fauci and gates tell you, you should run the other direction. It's called common sense

All you sheep and drones just believe your precious media on TV but yet all the stuff that censored and can be found on the Internet you just dismiss, like the picture of Fauci, gates and Obama at the Wuhan laboratory. And the fact obama gave the lab millions
Several years ago. And you ignore the fact that Fauci worked on this virus that has a patent several years ago before he moved it to Wuhan.

But there's sheep that have some hopeAnd then there's POS scum Libtard's like you where there's absolutely no hope so keep on watching the tele and arguing for mainstream Media.

Newsflash!!!!!' CNN WANTS YOU TO TAKE THE SHOTS WOW- how much more proof would one need!!!!! Of course you listen the them and regurgitate their BS

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Yeah Einstein

Your hero CDC says

.and you're wearing a sheep face diaper around

like a castrated 12 year old boy and

taking a poisonous shot from Fauci and Gates-

Who are known de populationist

and hate you

and won't let their families take the shots LMAO.

Simple rule of thumb that most of y'all that argue with me vehemently on here is that whatever the media and Fauci and gates tell you, you should run the other direction. It's called common sense

All you sheep and drones

just believe your precious media on TV b

ut yet all the stuff that censored and can be found on the Internet you just dismiss,

like the picture of Fauci, gates and Obama at the Wuhan laboratory.
I'd kind of like to see this one. Can I get a link?
And the fact obama gave the lab millions
Several years ago.
What?
And you ignore the fact that Fauci worked on this virus that has a patent several years ago before he moved it to Wuhan.

But there's sheep that have some hope

POS scum Libtard's like you

Newsflash!!!!!' CNN WANTS YOU TO TAKE THE SHOTS WOW- how much more proof would one need!!!!!

No, these people know the difference, their families knew the difference, and their health care providers knew the difference.

You also didn't address health care providers we all know that told us exactly what they've seen. For months Dr's and nurses were very articulate to me personally and on tv regarding what they were seeing.

Look at your rambling, hysterical post. I broke it down to isolate just how crazy and stupid you sound. Step away, come back, and read how f&$^ing crazy you sound. I'd like to see the picture, though. Let's see the type of reporting that YOU find credible. Post the picture.

@HighStickHarry you proud of this guy that probably is a big William Wallace guy like you? You guys tend to run in packs...

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no, she doesn't. Bullshit. She's lived here for at least 2 decades and can barely speak English. She has no class, she was just a model. She made money letting people photograph her tits so of course to MAGA that must be "classy." Only MAGA would try and spin a former sex worker as "classy" while an accomplished ivy league grad is a being a bad thing. She has proven to be nothing more than a ditz. WTF is her big accomplishment?

Of course, third-wife-Melonia's worst quality is that she was such a gold digger she hooked up with Fatass, which no self respecting, non-gold digger would do. Just a brief google search shows plenty of his fraud, pathological lying, philandering, narcisssism, bankruptcies, political failures, criminality, etc. Conversely, Michelle Obama married a nobel prize winner that was smart and effective enough to get a second term and didn't sponsor an insurrection.
giphy.gif

What?

No, these people know the difference, their families knew the difference, and their health care providers knew the difference.

You also didn't address health care providers we all know that told us exactly what they've seen. For months Dr's and nurses were very articulate to me personally and on tv regarding what they were seeing.

Look at your rambling, hysterical post. I broke it down to isolate just how crazy and stupid you sound. Step away, come back, and read how f&$^ing crazy you sound. I'd like to see the picture, though. Let's see the type of reporting that YOU find credible. Post the picture.

@HighStickHarry you proud of this guy that probably is a big William Wallace guy like you? You guys tend to run in packs...
Wow I have a stalker lol. Lotsa time spent on that post...CREEPY!!

What?

im anti whatever you think, glad i could clear that up,

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Hey Einstein why do you think they are still saying wear your mask after you've Had the poisonous experimental shot?It's because they not getting vaccinated LMAO

What's your source, though? Can I see the picture you referenced?

Who is "they"?

"They"'re probably being anal retentive -- you know, like Dr's are that worry about public health. Or at least how we want them to be. Dr.'s recommend lots of things that I SHOULD do but don't.

That, and other people still have the virus, and even if you're vaccinated maybe there's a chance you can still pass it along.

So you're convinced that we Einsteins should all conclude since "they" say still say wear my mask, it's because they didn't get vaccinated? Right?

Not really, he didn’t make a bet he couldn’t prove.

im anti whatever you think, glad i could clear that up,

Is it National Karen Day today?
Every Social Media Site I have visited today the Karens are in full PMS mode.

Look at your MAGA loon. Aren't you proud of what your ideology produces? None of you can bring yourselves to tell him he's wrong, or he's further marginalizing all of you.

I say that -- do any of you guys disagree with him?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

There are two things Michele said that turned me off forever. First, she had never been proud of her country until her husband was elected president.

Second, she whined that she had been followed by an undercover store detective while shopping because she is black. Hey Michelle, news flash. I’ve been followed, too. Several times. And I'm pretty sure it wasn’t because I’m white.

There are two things Michele said that turned me off forever. First, she had never been proud of her country until her husband was elected president.

Second, she whined that she had been followed by an undercover store detective while shopping because she is black. Hey Michelle, news flash. I’ve been followed, too. Several times. And I'm pretty sure it wasn’t because I’m white.

1. Why would she be? Do you acknowledge the experience that black people had in this country? To go fight and risk their lives repeatedly for their country and then come back to discrimination and life as a second class citizen? You're a reasonable guy -- why is that perspective unreasonable?

2. Why were you followed? Maybe as former LE that has a different effect on you than as a woman? Again, can you not see how black people could have a very different perspective of that experience than a white guy in Wyoming?

1. Why would she be? Do you acknowledge the experience that black people had in this country? To go fight and risk their lives repeatedly for their country and then come back to discrimination and life as a second class citizen? You're a reasonable guy -- why is that perspective unreasonable?

2. Why were you followed? Maybe as former LE that has a different effect on you than as a woman? Again, can you not see how black people could have a very different perspective of that experience than a white guy in Wyoming?

Pretty sure white soldiers were spat on too when they returned from Nam and also called Baby Killers. And who did it? LIBERALS.
And didn't Liberals interrupt Funerals of Soldiers that were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT