ADVERTISEMENT

Helter Stelter is gone 🤣

Who would think a dim witted teleprompter reading man who looked like Humpty Dumpty with a maniacal grin would be replaceable. That’s a shame, but I am sure someone will pay him to sit on a wall.

CNN can't drop their openly left leaning talking fast enough. The ratings are at an all time low. New leadership, and all of that equals Stelter gone. He will be oblivious that he was part of the reason CNN was hemeriging views. The man is.an ego maniac that through some for of good luck got promoted up the journalistic ladder. He was not smart, not good looking, and he was terrible at his job. I have.to assume he slept his way to the top but who would sleep with that and think he needs a promotion. So what's left.....bribery I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22LR and OUSOONER67

1602788125-Johnny.jpg

I always get tickled at the younger generations that think the know better than the older generations. Just because the older generation isn't as reliant and knowledgeable about computers doesn't make them stupid. I would say it makes them far more knowledgeable, they did everything computers do in their head and by hand.

Humpty Dumpty should watch this video and learn a little humility.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT