ADVERTISEMENT

Hello? Anyone here? Anybody heard about this Matt Gaetz story?

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Crazy how nobody has any thoughts on Gaetzgate, him being such a public and loyal Trump disciple.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Hard to tell what is what in this story. The NY Times along with the rest of the MSM has lost all credibility in making accusations against Republican and as always the politician claims he is innocent. Not to mention under our traditional justice system people are assumed to be innocent until proven guilty.
My gut feeling is this is nothing more than the leftist media taking retribution against Gaetz for supporting DJT but I'll wait to see what the evidence is before making judgement. If he's guilty throw his ass in prison.

Ditto...Anthony Weiner.

All the saints are invariably liberals apparently.
Sys, your OP is cratering...again.
In fairness, Weiner got his and I hope the Gaetz deal is investigated with justice served.

Nobody even heard about ol’ Bobby getting charged and tried with a hung jury since the media was too busy squealing RuSsIa rUsSiA RuSsIa every night for 4 years.

Do we have to do the (cough) Hastert (cough) Jordan (cough) epstein deaded (cough) we can go on for a while again? Palm beach gop just honored a notorious pedophile. HONORED him.

Shortey. Ew.

Hastert. Think about him. Elected by primary voters, then conservatives voted for him again in the general, then the elected conservatives elected him to speaker. Man they just pick winners, don't they. Sound judgment, these conservatives.

Do we have to do the (cough) Hastert (cough) Jordan (cough) epstein deaded (cough) we can go on for a while again? Palm beach gop just honored a notorious pedophile. HONORED him.

Wasn't Epstein a loyal Democrat? I mean given the number of trips and photos with Bill Clinton while he was in politics, and with other Democrats (including Donald Trump back when he was a Dem). He seems to be a weird individual to use for your argument.

Shortey. Ew.

Hastert. Think about him. Elected by primary voters, then conservatives voted for him again in the general, then the elected conservatives elected him to speaker. Man they just pick winners, don't they. Sound judgment, these conservatives.
Were his sexual tastes part of the campaigns? If not, then I’m not seeing what point you’re trying to make?

Wasn't Epstein a loyal Democrat? I mean given the number of trips and photos with Bill Clinton while he was in politics, and with other Democrats (including Donald Trump back when he was a Dem). He seems to be a weird individual to use for your argument.

Nah. Gotta have minimum credibility. Decline to read until you explain what a strawman argument is. Why waste my time?

Coming from a supporter of a proven pedophile president this is rich.
Were his sexual tastes part of the campaigns? If not, then I’m not seeing what point you’re trying to make?

Aww guys, we didn't vote for him because of his personal life. The really important thing to was that he crack down on pedophilia and he's obviously just the man to do that. That and owning the cons. Yessir, he's delivering as we speak!

Crazy how nobody has any thoughts on Gaetzgate, him being such a public and loyal Trump disciple.

navxbssive231.jpg

I guess when you gaslight, you have to change the subject when you get called on it?

See, we can both play that game.

Sorry dude, gotta fix that straw-think. Go take a look and address it.

If he did it, I hope he gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But first, let's prosecute Bill Clinton, that bug eyed Representative from Cali that led in the impeachment hearings, Barney Frank, and any number of pols (both GOP and Dem) on Epstein's flight log.

Hard to tell what is what in this story. The NY Times along with the rest of the MSM has lost all credibility in making accusations against Republican and as always the politician claims he is innocent. Not to mention under our traditional justice system people are assumed to be innocent until proven guilty.
My gut feeling is this is nothing more than the leftist media taking retribution against Gaetz for supporting DJT but I'll wait to see what the evidence is before making judgement. If he's guilty throw his ass in prison.
Again. Elementary my dear, Watson. But I wonder how many of our slow to whom you're getting through.

Reactions: iasooner2000
How many felons did fatass surround himself with?
I don’t know. How many did he “surround himself” with? Who are they? What were their felonies? Come on, Sys, you’re insinuating he was running a club for felons. Which is news to me. So bring the rest of us up to speed and tell us how many felons there were, who they are, and what felonies they committed. Surely you can do that off the top of your head!

I don’t know. How many did he “surround himself” with? Who are they? What were their felonies? Come on, Sys, you’re insinuating he was running a club for felons. Which is news to me. So bring the rest of us up to speed and tell us how many felons there were, who they are, and what felonies they committed. Surely you can do that off the top of your head!
Manafort, cohen, stone, page... off top of my head.

Oh - flynn. Kushner's dad. On and on. Epstein.

None that committed bonafide substantive crimes, and none that Republican voters voted for. As usual, you move the goalposts, twatwaffle.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAA no "bonafide substantive crimes." If youre gonna try to parrot the talking heads, at least get it right.

"Mr. Manafort, we have a special blanket for inmates that aren't here for substantive crimes."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT