ADVERTISEMENT

Having covid and the antibodies

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Seems like y'all are the best off. Having them and then taking the injection am hearing over and over this is the worst case - way more adverse reactions than those who never had covid.

As usual everyone should disseminate for themselves - but one thing is For sure- you are only hearing the shot propaganda from the mainstream and woke entities- anything against the shots and for natural immunity for a 99.9 plus percent survival IS 100 percent being censored.

The quicker the truth gets out the less people Will take these shots- again now they are pushing it onto the kids- IMO just for money, control and future dependency on the shots. The more shots they are giving each year the more rich and dependency we have on them.

What are kids shots up to now in their childhoods- 30-40? Does anyone really think this is normal?

Seems like y'all are the best off. Having them and then taking the injection am hearing over and over this is the worst case - way more adverse reactions than those who never had covid.

As usual everyone should disseminate for themselves - but one thing is For sure- you are only hearing the shot propaganda from the mainstream and woke entities- anything against the shots and for natural immunity for a 99.9 plus percent survival IS 100 percent being censored.

The quicker the truth gets out the less people Will take these shots- again now they are pushing it onto the kids- IMO just for money, control and future dependency on the shots. The more shots they are giving each year the more rich and dependency we have on them.

What are kids shots up to now in their childhoods- 30-40? Does anyone really think this is normal?

this level of info is the sweet spot

outside of ccp/dnc/msm/google/twitter allowable

however time will make it truth

along with

1. otard spying on the trump campaign

Looks like your "nurse" is full of crap. You have something in common.

"...study finds 99.75 percent of the patients this year who had to be hospitalized, sick with COVID, were not fully vaccinated. And of the employees who tested positive for the virus, 99.7 percent had not gotten the vaccine."

"...the people coming into hospital emergency rooms with COVID are typically the unvaccinated. Very few who got the shot come in and have to be admitted, and if they do, their cases are mild."

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/...show/289-50b9238f-8a62-4b9c-a031-5e91de7daaac

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
Looks like your "nurse" is full of crap.

"...study finds 99.75 percent of the patients this year who had to be hospitalized, sick with COVID, were not fully vaccinated. And of the employees who tested positive for the virus, 99.7 percent had not gotten the vaccine."

"...the people coming into hospital emergency rooms with COVID are typically the unvaccinated. Very few who got the shot come in and have to be admitted, and if they do, their cases are mild."

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/...show/289-50b9238f-8a62-4b9c-a031-5e91de7daaac

I don't know what the truth is, but I'm frustrated that finding real numbers seems to be difficult, particularly when it comes to 'breakthrough' infections. You see the EXACT same anecdotal message in every article: "Most who have the virus now did not have the vaccine and those who did have the vaccine have milder cases." But where are the statistics? For the past year, we've tracked 600K people who have died "due to the virus", even those who went to the hospital due to car crashes, heart attacks, and other non-covid maladies, yet now we suddenly can't actually put stats on breakthrough infections and as the head of the CDC said: "Most of the current deaths of vaccinated individuals were people WITH Covid, not OF Covid".

Ambiguity does 2 things: It allows for manipulation to occur, and it allows for those who fear being manipulated to believe "conspiracy" theories.

Final question: Now that its all-but-official that this did come from a lab in Wuhan, can we call it the Wuhan Cold (rather than Flu because its really a cold virus not an influenza). That would seem to fall in line with historical naming practices.

Reactions: osuintx

100 percent wrong. Breakthroughs are well documented. It doesn't matter who gets covid really since it's so mild and most people don't even know they had it (yes this is our pandemic yall are So scared of) The vaccinated- especially the ones who have had covid are NOT fairing well as a whole. It's coming out- keep reaching for some woke article- what you quoted is 1000 percent wrong period

I don't know what the truth is, but I'm frustrated that finding real numbers seems to be difficult, particularly when it comes to 'breakthrough' infections. You see the EXACT same anecdotal message in every article: "Most who have the virus now did not have the vaccine and those who did have the vaccine have milder cases." But where are the statistics? For the past year, we've tracked 600K people who have died "due to the virus", even those who went to the hospital due to car crashes, heart attacks, and other non-covid maladies, yet now we suddenly can't actually put stats on breakthrough infections and as the head of the CDC said: "Most of the current deaths of vaccinated individuals were people WITH Covid, not OF Covid".

Ambiguity does 2 things: It allows for manipulation to occur, and it allows for those who fear being manipulated to believe "conspiracy" theories.

Final question: Now that its all-but-official that this did come from a lab in Wuhan, can we call it the Wuhan Cold (rather than Flu because its really a cold virus not an influenza). That would seem to fall in line with historical naming practices.
Kung Flu

And agree - the lack of info and mis info is criminal

pushing this “vax” on low risk pop and children is asinine

period

Cool.... aix_xpert wants to see the stats. Post them links.
How about the 4 pilots from the same airline DYING in the same week- 3 of them 2 days after the shots- thats death ...but you want to know how many "got" The 99.9 percent survival virus? Wow

That's what I thought. You have nothing.

Again.
Keep reaching and doing what fauci and cnn wants you to do and trying to ridicule anyone who actually speaks truth - you're pathetic. Many who took the shots at least are curious about how everything's been covered up- you're happy regurgitating abc and nbc talking points- you're such a winner

Keep reaching and doing what fauci and cnn wants you to do and trying to ridicule anyone who actually speaks truth - you're pathetic. Many who took the shots at least are curious about how everything's been covered up- you're happy regurgitating abc and nbc talking points- you're such a winner

Links please. It isn't difficult.

On message boards, when you make bold statements, you back it up with trustworthy references (via links).

Links please. It isn't difficult.

On message boards, when you make bold statements, you back it up with trustworthy references (via links).
Well someone trying to be an expert you have zero credibility for giving advice for sure- just a media drone and follower. How many times have I posted the info? Enough to wear out half the board and you and everyone knows it. Yet truth be damned you just run your talking points. Keep taking your 5 shots a year With your weakened antibodies from now on- just hope the others wake up in a hurry. Btw I'm not hearing from you on all the dead pilots- coincidence I'm guessing?

Well someone trying to be an expert you have zero credibility for giving advice for sure- just a media drone and follower. How many times have I posted the info? Enough to wear out half the board and you and everyone knows it. Yet truth be damned you just run your talking points. Keep taking your 5 shots a year With your weakened antibodies from now on- just hope the others wake up in a hurry. Btw I'm not hearing from you on all the dead pilots- coincidence I'm guessing?

I knew you couldn’t make with the goods.

About the pilots, what vaccine did they take? Or are you going to tell me to look it up?

How many times have I posted the info? Enough to wear out half the board and you and everyone knows it.

You mean, posts like magnets sticking to arms? Or the BS “nurse” video in your OP? You are such a gullible backwoods hillbilly. Those people laugh their asses off, getting paid for your slobbering mouse clicks. What a goober.

You mean, posts like magnets sticking to arms? Or the BS “nurse” video in your OP? You are such a gullible backwoods hillbilly. Those people laugh their asses off, getting paid for your slobbering mouse clicks. What a goober.
Tell me about the pilots George- the pilots? Coward

Did see a report on CBS today that Moderna plans on using the RMA technology with the flu virus. Coming soon. Moderna's CEO stated they have already cracked new variants based on the new technology, and they are in testing now. They will all use the idea to tell you cells how to fight the virus, instead of giving your immune system the virus, and letting it do the work.

Personally more comfortable with the old way.

Remember just because it's science doesn't make it correct. Ask people in Nagasaki and Hiroshima how they like "science".

Sure wouldn't ask you to look anything up 😳

OK, I went and read the official words from British Airways. I’ve been given a choice to believe...
The deaths were not vaccine related.

or the words of OSUinTX...
The vaccines kill them.

Seriously, who’s word do you think I trust more?

lol

OK, I went and read the official words from British Airways. I’ve been given a choice to believe...
The deaths were not vaccine related.

or the words of OSUinTX...
The vaccines kill them.

Seriously, who’s word do you think I trust more?

lol
You? Woke corporations.

3 of the pilots died within 2 days of taking - as y'all shot lovers LOVE to say....The Jab. Careful now 22- you are about to lose what very minute credibility you have left. What are the odds 4 pilots from the same company died in the same week immediately after taking the experimental gene therapy- 3 of them 2 days or less after The shot.

My question is - what would be the odds? And as woke woke as BA is- you would believe that bunch of crap- really? Please see me about some ocean front property in Depew plZ- I can sell it to you cheap!

You? Woke corporations.

3 of the pilots died within 2 days of taking - as y'all shot lovers LOVE to say....The Jab. Careful now 22- you are about to lose what very minute credibility you have left. What are the odds 4 pilots from the same company died in the same week immediately after taking the experimental gene therapy- 3 of them 2 days or less after The shot.

My question is - what would be the odds? And as woke woke as BA is- you would believe that bunch of crap- really? Please see me about some ocean front property in Depew plZ- I can sell it to you cheap!

You didn't answer my question above about the pilots.

Don't you find it amazing that there are millions of people both in the private sector and governments around the world, all working in unison, to keep this BIG secret away from the general public? What an amazing operation. And the only ones making noise are a handful of conspiracy-kooks who think injection sites are magnetic? You DO KNOW that we really landed on the moon, right? And the Earth is actually spherical?

That "nurse" in your OP video is laughing her ass off at people like you.

What I know. 4 days after getting COVID vax stab II I got sick. I'm still sick and so far doctor has no clue why. I have dead on myocarditis symptoms. That rare little thing that has shown up in Israel just after the Phizer stab II. I had Moderna and a doctor tells me it is very close to Phizer. Israel doesn't use Moderna.

Myocarditis might be showing here but MSM probably ain't gonna tell us.

Some of your reply is actually ok this time. Sans the moon that's just a pot shot.

But yes I agree- the cover up is massive. But easy point to prove my point is- 4 pilots and 3 of them within 2 days of the shot......TWO DAYS 22. Healthy middle aged men. You have to admit that's astronomical odds.

The media is all in on the Dims (leftist agenda) and are covering for the shots IMO. It's kinda far fetched until you've woken up. Krispy Kreme's, lottery tickets, free Uber rides, media pushing the shots...why???

I like you a year or so ago remember saying "but I didn't see it on the news". I woke up - year or so ago- many have been awake many years. Only good thing is- once you wake up to the global leftist BS- you do not go back. Wife woke me up- he dad had colon cancer and many doctors wanted to do an experimental procedure and third opinion the VA said "they only want your money". We researched it and he basically had nothing more than a few more weeks with it if that. Opened our eyes to Big Pharma greed .

The media does no journalism- they only repeat their taking points they are given at the first of the day.... 4am news drop. Who sends them their points? Ever heard of "project mockingbird media?" That'll tell you a lot but you have to dig a little hot shot.

How many were in unison to steal the election? Election workers making $100 an hour will do a lot if backhanded $hit in big cities. But to be fair there's so many calling out the Leftists BS- telegram, Bitchute, Rumble have so many on there telling the truth- but the media, big tech all censor truths. Hell I got censored on the corral for replying to a thread about covid after vax when there were people calling me Every name in the book and I was just reporting what I knew....I was prob The only one that lost his privileges to reply bc I was anti shot and pro Gods immune system GIFT!- this is happening all the time.

You didn't need the shots, the people in charge of the shots are all about Dw population and greed. The elite class think you and I are the biggest POS ever and they are WAY above us. They can't stand the fact we are taking their CO2, their land, their tropical destinations et al.

Learn about Soros, Clinton Foundation, Biderback group, The great reset, mockingbird media, the frontline doctors, the high wire, ICAN, VAERS, and you won't think I'm a conspiracy theorist. You learn what they have to say and come doubt me we can pow wow. Repeating main stream media, big tech and woke face checkers and entities you are just being duped.

What I know. 4 days after getting COVID vax stab II I got sick. I'm still sick and so far doctor has no clue why. I have dead on myocarditis symptoms. That rare little thing that has shown up in Israel just after the Phizer stab II. I had Moderna and a doctor tells me it is very close to Phizer. Israel doesn't use Moderna.

Myocarditis might be showing here but MSM probably ain't gonna tell us.
Respect Sunburst a lot- he is a truth seeker and had the shots. There's many like him that just want the truth.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
You didn't answer my question above about the pilots.

Don't you find it amazing that there are millions of people both in the private sector and governments around the world, all working in unison, to keep this BIG secret away from the general public? What an amazing operation. And the only ones making noise are a handful of conspiracy-kooks who think injection sites are magnetic? You DO KNOW that we really landed on the moon, right? And the Earth is actually spherical?

That "nurse" in your OP video is laughing her ass off at people like you.
You really think that nurse was full
Of Crap?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT