ADVERTISEMENT

Hauling out the trash

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
“I think there’s a broader issue here," replied Thiessen to Brett Baier, "which is this: we had the worst inflation in four decades, the worst collapse in real wages in 40 years, the worst crime wave since the 1990s, the worst border crisis in U.S. history. We have Joe Biden, who is the least popular president since Harry Truman – since presidential polling began – and there wasn’t a red wave.”

The former speechwriter for Ronald Wilson Reagan, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush did not hold back.

“That is a searing indictment of the Republican Party and Donald Trump,” he said. “That is a searing indictment of the message that we have been serving up to the voters. They’ve looked at all of that, and looked at what the Republican alternative was and said 'no thanks'. The Republican party maggats need to do a really deep introspection and look in the mirror right now because this is an absolute disaster for the Republican Party and we need to turn back.”

Last edited:
“I think there’s a broader issue here," replied Thiessen to Brett Baier, "which is this: we had the worst inflation in four decades, the worst collapse in real wages in 40 years, the worst crime wave since the 1990s, the worst border crisis in U.S. history. We have Joe Biden, who is the least popular president since Harry Truman – since presidential polling began – and there wasn’t a red wave.”

The former speechwriter for Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush did not hold back.

“That is a searing indictment of the Republican Party and Donald Trump,” he said. “That is a searing indictment of the message that we have been serving up to the voters. They’ve looked at all of that, and looked at what the Republican alternative was and said 'no thanks'. The Republican party maggats need to do a really deep introspection and look in the mirror right now because this is an absolute disaster for the Republican Party and we need to turn back.”
No it really means that most Americans are stupid af. Something the rest of the World has been saying for decades. Congrats Dims for proving them right.

puDlTJs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: my_2cents and 22LR

It's more of a searing indictment of you all's low IQ, horrible parenting, poor schooling, flipping-off God and broken moral compasses. Enjoy your soaring crime rates, killing those babies, getting your tranny boob jobs and giving head. That's what really matters, right CowboyUp?

The other 50% of us will go on being worthy, productive Americans and carrying the load.

BTW - Drudge Report.... LOL. That hasn't been a conservative news aggregate in years.

Last edited:
It’s terrible candidates. It’s that simple.
I disagree, terrible candidates don’t explain large numbers of people being ok with the state of things right now…America has changed. If I’m dems I keep pushing the limits with inflation, energy prices, open borders, free money since there’s no penalty.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
It's more of a searing indictment of you all's low IQ, horrible parenting, poor schooling, flipping-off God and broken moral compasses. Enjoy your soaring crime rates, killing those babies, getting your tranny boob jobs and giving head. That's what really matters, right CowboyUp?

The other 50% of us will go on being worthy, productive Americans and carrying the load.

BTW - Drudge Report.... LOL. That hasn't been a conservative news aggregate in years.
PowerfulPlaintiveAzurewingedmagpie-size_restricted.gif

The former speechwriter for Ronald Wilson Reagan, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush did not hold back.

Your thread title makes no sense.

tenor.gif

I bet you get your wish!
I don't think he's wired any other way.

I've marveled at his obvious willingness to sacrifice anyone and anything, including America, for his own ego and perceived immediate self interest. There is no other influence beyond his self interest, and he just can't sit back and watch DeSantis run for President while he.. what, golfs? Now he'll destroy the republican's electoral chances if it maybe helps him .01%.

And they created him!

Reactions: Ponca Dan
I don't think he's wired any other way.

I've marveled at his obvious willingness to sacrifice anyone and anything, including America, for his own ego and perceived immediate self interest. There is no other influence beyond his self interest, and he just can't sit back and watch DeSantis run for President while he.. what, golfs? Now he'll destroy the republican's electoral chances if it maybe helps him .01%.

And they created him!
You were 100% correct until your last sentence. Trump is a compleely self-made man. "They" just latched on for the ride for as long as they could. He will be discarded by "them" as quickly and easily as he would dicard them if that were his whim. He's about to find out what that feels like. And I agree with you, he isn't going to like it and he's going down swinging. As you said, that's the way he's wired.

That tweet reeks of desperation, he’s lost it
And in the mean time this whole thing has Joe Biden celebrating like this:

One day, I was on the ground
When I needed a hand
Then it couldn't be found
I was so far down that I couldn't get up
You know and one day I was one of life's losers
Even my friends were my accusers
And in my head, I lost before I begun
I had a dream but it turned to dust
And what I thought was love
That must've been lust
I was living in style
When the walls fell in
When I played my hand
I looked like a joker
Turn around, fate must have woke her
'Cause lady luck she was waiting outside the door
I'm winning
I'm winning
I'm winning
I'm winning
I'm winning
And I don't intend on losing again

And in the mean time this whole thing has Joe Biden celebrating like this:

One day, I was on the ground
When I needed a hand
Then it couldn't be found
I was so far down that I couldn't get up
You know and one day I was one of life's losers
Even my friends were my accusers
And in my head, I lost before I begun
I had a dream but it turned to dust
And what I thought was love
That must've been lust
I was living in style
When the walls fell in
When I played my hand
I looked like a joker
Turn around, fate must have woke her
'Cause lady luck she was waiting outside the door
I'm winning
I'm winning
I'm winning
I'm winning
I'm winning
And I don't intend on losing again
Do you really think Joe Biden is celebrating? Does he know what he’s celebrating?

• Haha
Reactions: wyomingosualum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT