ADVERTISEMENT

Hating Republicans who have integrity

The Southern strategy (Nixon) switched the parties on racial views. Did you notice that the Sothern Whites became Republicans? Funny how you guys claim facts, but there is nothing, but a few right wing propaganda outlets that agree with the Big Trump lie that he won the election. Hell, even his attorney testified that only a fool would believe the stuff she and Rudy were peddling.
Don't kid yourself, there are racists in both parties, and not exclusive to Whites.

Reactions: iasooner2000
The Southern strategy (Nixon) switched the parties on racial views. Did you notice that the Sothern Whites became Republicans? Funny how you guys claim facts, but there is nothing, but a few right wing propaganda outlets that agree with the Big Trump lie that he won the election. Hell, even his attorney testified that only a fool would believe the stuff she and Rudy were peddling.
Here’s a review of Shelby Steele’s book, “White Guilt.” Read it and see if you recognize yourself in it.

Maybe it is because Republicans started winning in the south after the Southern Strategy. I don't have time to prove the obvious. Back to the point of the thread and you being from Wyoming. Are you going to vote to re-elect your Congresswoman?

Maybe it is because Republicans started winning in the south after the Southern Strategy. I don't have time to prove the obvious. Back to the point of the thread and you being from Wyoming. Are you going to vote to re-elect your Congresswoman?
In other words, you got nothing. Cool. Maybe you should spend your time on the left's racist attack on Rep. Tim Scott. It's disgusting.

And Nixon was quickly abandoned by Reagan even if you wanted to go that route. Sorry your version of history is about as real as Gandalf.

Ok history lesson just because I am feeling nice today. In the 1960s civil rights movements white democrats spat on protestors who conducted peaceful sit ins. Even happened right here in OK. The public backlash caused many to side with the civil rights movement including many in the South who came to realize they had been condoning bad behavior for years. Many would start to turn republican. Now Southerners have always been a bit about, guns, God, and holding on to the past. They would embrace conservatism as it reflects thier values. It is conservatism that flipped the south not holding on to racism. Reagan was that conservative that showed many you can hold on to the good ideas of the past while dropping the bad ones. Its just a summary but I think most will get the point. The whole racism arguement is horse dung and always has been. The understanding of it has to do with culture crossed with conservatism. The Republican party is still the party of Lincoln and will always be the party of abolition.

Maybe it is because Republicans started winning in the south after the Southern Strategy. I don't have time to prove the obvious.
At least I tried.

Back to the point of the thread and you being from Wyoming. Are you going to vote to re-elect your Congresswoman?
No. I didn’t vote for her in her first successful election, either.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT