ADVERTISEMENT

Hating Republicans who have integrity

glflyer

Starter
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2015
Why do you right wingers hate republicans who speak truth? Liz Cheney, Ben Sasse, Mitt Romney and many many others are called names, RINO. and ostracized for having integrity. Yet the liars are rewarded. If you people actually cared for this country, you would support the truth not the lies. There are many republicans who are very conservative but choose to practice what they preach and live in reality not lies. Integrity is not mutually exclusive to conservatism. The censured republicans have the gall to speak truth. I may not agree with there fiscal policies, but I admire there genuine belief that it is the best path for the country. Then you have the rapidly growing right wingers who have no concern for truth just for power and money. You guys cannibalize your own party to fight against truth. These should be the very people you should respect and support. Baffling .

"My team are all entrenched a-holes who want to ramrod through destructive legislation to tank the economy and destroy our society and if you criticize politicians on your side who bend over for this you're anti-American!!!"

mockup-6255a32f.jpg

Why do you right wingers hate republicans who speak truth? Liz Cheney, Ben Sasse, Mitt Romney and many many others are called names, RINO. and ostracized for having integrity. Yet the liars are rewarded. If you people actually cared for this country, you would support the truth not the lies. There are many republicans who are very conservative but choose to practice what they preach and live in reality not lies. Integrity is not mutually exclusive to conservatism. The censured republicans have the gall to speak truth. I may not agree with there fiscal policies, but I admire there genuine belief that it is the best path for the country. Then you have the rapidly growing right wingers who have no concern for truth just for power and money. You guys cannibalize your own party to fight against truth. These should be the very people you should respect and support. Baffling .

We don't know the truth at this point, this is only now, after months of Democrats blocking the way, being investigated. Unlike you I do not trust any Democrat, Republican and damn sure not the MSM. I only believe the facts, what I see and my own common sense. Using the facts, what I see and common sense tells me something was wrong with the election. Until it's legitimately investigated and the facts are released, no one can say conclusively one way or the other. Feel free to have your own opinion.

Which democrats have integrity using your standard?

Mitt Romney being boo'ed was one of the greatest moments in the history of mankind.
Haha. I get a few of the radio stations from Salt Lake City here. One of them played the booing and I could clearly hear one guy shouting, ”Go home. Go back to Massachusetts!” Wish I could have been there.

One of his sons bought some land a couple miles from here. Hope he doesn’t get a place here after he fails to get re-elected.

Liar

Chinese bot

The fact that you say they speak the truth pretty much establishes them as liars.

Note to file: have another adult beverage and tell everyone to stop responding to this jack-off-idiot troll.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Why do Libs call Tim Scott Uncle Tim and the N word? Why do Libs fight racism with more racism?
More lies. The N word is what right wingers call blacks. Many recorded statements from you guys, Murdering A female peaceful protester you guys celebrated. Done by a self described white supremacist. Racism is your home you defend.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
More lies. The N word is what right wingers call blacks. Many recorded statements from you guys, Murdering A female peaceful protester you guys celebrated. Done by a self described white supremacist. Racism is your home you defend.
Sorry Karen, but you should be ashamed to associate with the bunch of racist incel pricks that is today's left. You people are deranged and mentally unhealthy. Denigrate a black man because he doesn't agree with your bullshit? You're pure trash.

The Flail is strong with this one.
Do you laugh when you type this nonsense or just call Sys and giggle to one another?
LaG8.gif

You are the one defending the party of slavery and Jim Crow. Not sure the Republicans are where you want to attack on this one.

The Southern strategy (Nixon) switched the parties on racial views. Did you notice that the Sothern Whites became Republicans? Funny how you guys claim facts, but there is nothing, but a few right wing propaganda outlets that agree with the Big Trump lie that he won the election. Hell, even his attorney testified that only a fool would believe the stuff she and Rudy were peddling.

The Southern strategy (Nixon) switched the parties on racial views. Did you notice that the Sothern Whites became Republicans? Funny how you guys claim facts, but there is nothing, but a few right wing propaganda outlets that agree with the Big Trump lie that he won the election. Hell, even his attorney testified that only a fool would believe the stuff she and Rudy were peddling.
Rep. Timothy Eugene Scott says hi to the racist left. No wonder you mouthbreathing slugs screech about all your white guilt. Stop being racist like the rest of us. It's that easy.

Whoops. Your team's racism is getting pretty ridiculous, especially as much as you disgusting mouthbreathers screech about racism. Good look for Team Left, LMAO. You're proud of the blatant tacism, no doubt.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tim-scott-called-racial-slur-oreo-texas-democrat-resigns

Did you notice that the Sothern Whites became Republicans?
Earlier, you claimed racist democrats became republicans. Any party registration numbers to back that up? I have heard this claim before and I have looked for county registration data in southern states to either confirm this or debunk it. I am unable to find anything either way. Got anything?

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT