ADVERTISEMENT

Has Oklahoma scored a point yet?

mike tognetti

All-American
Jan 27, 2012
Been watching but haven't seen any of there wrestlers wrestle? I could of missed them in the first session. Maybe Micco will know since he's a big donor for that program.

shots fired
If the shot came from Tognetti, it's a BB gun.

Yes, OU scored 9.5 points this tournament, I believe. Trying to find a worse year for OU at the NCAAs.

Feel bad for Glass. A senior, dropped a weight class and it didn't work out for him. He looked much better at 165 pounds. I wonder if Rosselli pressured him to drop just so he could get Mejias in the lineup. I hope not, because even though it sounds like a good move for the team, it would have wasted a year for Barnes, and more importantly cost Glass a better shot at doing well in his last year.

I know those aren't Lou's guys but I really expected more with him being there for a full wrestling season.... I know he missed the summer but OU should never be 32nd in NCAAs....the recruiting in the B12 has gotten tougher in general and this performance at Nationals could not of helped, you throw Dresser in there now and it's brutal ...I hope Lou makes a run at the other Stieber.... that would be huge....just very very disappointed right now....

Yes, OU scored 9.5 points this tournament, I believe. Trying to find a worse year for OU at the NCAAs.

Feel bad for Glass. A senior, dropped a weight class and it didn't work out for him. He looked much better at 165 pounds. I wonder if Rosselli pressured him to drop just so he could get Mejias in the lineup. I hope not, because even though it sounds like a good move for the team, it would have wasted a year for Barnes, and more importantly cost Glass a better shot at doing well in his last year.
It was a BB gun across the bow of a inner tube (OU).

I would have taken 9.5 in a heart beat. Much better than 1 :(

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT