ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone heard on tv and radio

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
The other side of the Russia Ukraine conflict? It's amazing to me how EVERY SINGLE supposedly conservative talk radio and tv station (sans OAN some) just want everyone to hear how horrible it is and how evil Putin is - yet say NOTHING about our involvement and Europe's involvement and NATO and the global lefts involvement there. And all the tons of fake interviews, photos and videos they've put out.

Idk bc I don't watch but sometimes do get on talk radio bc I drive a lot. Salcedo, Bongino, Hannity, Prager- ALL ARE war mongers bought by the military industrial complex. It is known that all media is owned by Blackrock and vanguard who are global leftist entities.

Was just curious if anyone has heard any or much about the actual reason for the war rather than Russia Russia Russia which any 3 year old can trumpet.

Was just curious if anyone has heard any or much about the Russian propaganda for the war rather than Russia Russia Russia which any 3 year old can trumpet.
FTFY

And yes, propaganda defending Russia and Putin is out there and is being repeated rather often by some.

Flipped around the radio just now- it's AMAZING the lockstep propaganda- not listening to these war monger globalists anymore - GeeZ is everyone bought and paid for?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT