ADVERTISEMENT

Harris: Voter ID Could Mean People Have to Copy ID and Send It In and People Live in Areas Where There Isn’t a Kinko’s or OfficeMax

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Wow, second in line for the presidency......this lady is so incredibly stupid she makes sys look like the president of MENSA.

What government organization would take a photocopy, unless notarized, for proof of ID....infinitely stupid.

Last edited:

Wow, second in line for the presidency......this lady is so incredibly stuipid she makes sys look like the president of MENSA.
I had to read the article three times to make sure it was Kamala and not AOC. Regardless, each is as dumb as a bag of hammers.

If it was Republican Vice President Kamala Harris saying those things @davidallen would be on here challenging her to show what specific areas she’s talking about.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Wow, second in line for the presidency......this lady is so incredibly stupid she makes sys look like the president of MENSA.

What government organization would take a photocopy, unless notarized, for proof of ID....infinitely stupid.

The IRS.

They have outsourced ID verification to id.me. ID.me is not good (to put it mildly).

Go check it out and prepare to get very pissed off.

I know a bunch of questions on my 60 minute time limit, 60 question M test that Sysk cannot answer. There are a bunch of members here who can answer many of the questions.

Still 2 of my favorites.

1. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?
2. driad and launch were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older?

Reactions: iasooner2000

Really? Didn't Oklahoma previously accept a photocopy in lieu of a notarized signature? Is Stitt infinitely stupid too?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT