ADVERTISEMENT

HAPPY NAGASAKI DAY!!!!!

soonerinlOUisiana

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2004
fvck off, leftists
www.youtube.com
Sorry I missed Hiroshima day, but Nagasaki is the one that really counted. Bravo, Harry Truman, for having the chutzpah to do what no modern dim would do.
2012.019.489_1.jpg

The peaceniks will cry like little girls over the loss of life caused by the use of the Atomic bomb in Japan all while ignoring the loss of life and intense human suffering that would have occurred would have been for greater without it's use.

How about we teleport the Obama or current administration back in time to decisions and planning around saturation bombing of Germany. How about putting them in the planning and execution of Operation Overlord? Think they would have the decision ability to give the ok. With that group, we might not have kicked off the Manhattan Project. Think the Soviet Union would have controlled the world?

Think about how things would be different if the right people did not make those decisions. Fact is neither administration showed the ability to even sit at the same table during those times. I realize times are different and events such as Bin Laden being killed happened during Obama but no one can convence me Barrack was anything close to Roosevelt, Truman or Churchill. Joe can't even tell us when his diaper is wet. There is no doubt in my mind, Trump would have the balls to make those decisions. Hell he would come out and tell the military sic em boys. Just kick their ass and make them like it.

How about we teleport the Obama or current administration back in time to decisions and planning around saturation bombing of Germany. How about putting them in the planning and execution of Operation Overlord? Think they would have the decision ability to give the ok. With that group, we might not have kicked off the Manhattan Project. Think the Soviet Union would have controlled the world?

Think about how things would be different if the right people did not make those decisions. Fact is neither administration showed the ability to even sit at the same table during those times. I realize times are different and events such as Bin Laden being killed happened during Obama but no one can convence me Barrack was anything close to Roosevelt, Truman or Churchill. Joe can't even tell us when his diaper is wet.
Remember what Putin said a couple of years ago? He said the West needs to wake up to the fact that the nazis won WWII.

Think about how things would be different if the right people did not make those decisions. Fact is neither administration showed the ability to even sit at the same table during those times. I realize times are different and events such as Bin Laden being killed happened during Obama but no one can convence me Barrack was anything close to Roosevelt, Truman or Churchill. Joe can't even tell us when his diaper is wet.
Thank Jerry Springer for fvcking things up.

Reactions: killmnl
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT