ADVERTISEMENT

Hannity equal establishment

🤣🤣🤣🤣

No more stolen election talk!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You just can't make this stuff up!

Now, if he had only said this to his followers on Fox News. Typical right-wing propagandist.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

No more stolen election talk!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You just can't make this stuff up!

Now, if he had only said this to his followers on Fox News. Typical right-wing propagandist.
Ish counties in 29 states had over 100 percent voter registration- fact.

Explain that to us? Try to be sincere and not reply BS

Reactions: AC2020
Ish counties in 29 states had over 100 percent voter registration- fact.

Explain that to us? Try to be sincere and not reply BS
Link to your evidence and provide a list of the counties and states. Did Trump win any of those counties and states?

Link to your evidence and provide a list of the counties and states. Did Trump win any of those counties and states?
Yes Trump won some of those- so if this fact is true you will admit there was widespread voter fraud that significantly impacted the election?

See if conservatives know there was fraud- we'd want the rightful winner in. You just want pedo Joe in- no matter what. Correct?

See if conservatives know there was fraud- we'd want the rightful winner in. You just want pedo Joe in- no matter what. Correct?
Nope . I know Biden won the 2020 election. The big lie is exactly that, a big lie. And had Trump won on 2020, I wouldn't be on here a year later claiming the election was stolen.

So then, are you claiming Trump might not have really won all the counties and states that he won?
Sure- let's get it out there and see.

Now answer mine-
If proven that almost 400
Counties in 29 states had more than 100
Percent voter registration- would you say the election was a sham and major cheating happened?

If proven that almost 400
Counties in 29 states had more than 100
Percent voter registration- would you say the election was a sham and major cheating happened?
If you can prove this beyond any doubt (not just a link to some Q website), I will admit that is troubling and should be looked into. But no, I won't admit it immediately proves the election was a sham and major cheating took place. Much more evidence would be needed for that.

If you can prove this beyond any doubt (not just a link to some Q website), I will admit that is troubling and should be looked into. But no, I won't admit it immediately proves the election was a sham and major cheating took place. Much more evidence would be needed for that.
Counties in 29 states?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT