ADVERTISEMENT

Hank Aaron

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
On TV promoting the vaccine to get blacks to take it- said it was safe. Died 17 days later. Was it from the shot? Prob no one knows- but press said Fulton county coroners office said it was not from the shot. Fulton county never had the body. Again who knows but it's just strange strange the media flat out lied. Why are they so covering up adverse reactions and spending billions on ads to promote it. LegitImate questions

I just saw an ad from Vanderbilt Health (on TV in Tampa Bay, no less) with Brad Paisley advocating for the vaccine in order to return to the normalcy of ball games and concerts. I told my wife, at least someone is getting smarter and figuring out that you need to get someone other than the normal "woke" crew to peddle the stuff. Because hearing the same person preach to me about vaccines, who preached to me about my white privilege, and who preached to me about my carbon footprint, and who preached to me about my Alphabet Soup acceptance, just makes me want to vomit.

Still have my Eagles tix from last fall- doubt will get to see them- guessing the vaxports coming to those venues - shame. Always saw .38 special at least once a year and went to Mexico each year or close- thinking that might all be gone for people who don't want to take the experimental

Off topic but saw the Eagles with Vince Gill in Vegas- just wow

Still have my Eagles tix from last fall- doubt will get to see them- guessing the vaxports coming to those venues - shame. Always saw .38 special at least once a year and went to Mexico each year or close- thinking that might all be gone for people who don't want to take the experimental

Off topic but saw the Eagles with Vince Gill in Vegas- just wow
iu

All legit questions. It’s almost unheard of for an 87-year old man to just die in his sleep. What are the odds of something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
All legit questions. It’s almost unheard of for an 87-year old man to just die in his sleep. What are the odds of something like that?

Clearly not likely given the way Covid deaths for the elderly have been attributed over the past 12 months.

Sooo you just brush it off as not from the vaccine ok. As stated I didn't say it was- but very coincidental. Especially from the fact the WHO, Fauci and Gates are depopulation peeps. WHO wants population down by 90 percent. You're taking the resources the elite think are for them- yet you carry water for them? Ok then

How about the hundreds of thousands that had adverse effects with deaths being in the thousands if not 10 thousands that they WONT TELL YOU ON THE NEWS.

I did see a news station cover deaths the other day - I went to patriot.win and they have videos that were banned- THAT WAS ONE OF THEM!!!!!
Y'all need to wake up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT