ADVERTISEMENT

Hall of Fame Duals

How about putting a few scores on here for people who don't subscribe to Flo or Rofkin. I know E. North won a big match but that's it's.

Reactions: driad
I am not paying for scores.I love wrestling but 95% of Americans don’t and won’t pay so at least post scores somewhere and TRY to promote it.

Last edited:
How about putting a few scores on here for people who don't subscribe to Flo or Rofkin. I know E. North won a big match but that's it's.
Stillwater has a few stars and the rest not near that level. They got beat soundly by Clovis and Poway from California, and beat Texas Martin. Lockett won by pin, pin and tech wrestling 165 and McComas wrestled 132 and won by decision, decision and major. Jordan didn't wrestle and Sommer won all 3 of his matches also. Guerrero won by decision, decision and major. Bixby lost twice Massilon Perry and Wyoming Seminary, and won 1 dual against Blackwell. For the last few years Oklahoma High School wrestling has been real, strong but after next year I don't know if there are many top division 1 prospects in Oklahoma. I hope that I am wrong.

Stillwater has a few stars and the rest not near that level. They got beat soundly by Clovis and Poway from California, and beat Texas Martin. Lockett won by pin, pin and tech wrestling 165 and McComas wrestled 132 and won by decision, decision and major. Jordan didn't wrestle and Sommer won all 3 of his matches also. Guerrero won by decision, decision and major. Bixby lost twice Massilon Perry and Wyoming Seminary, and won 1 dual against Blackwell. For the last few years Oklahoma High School wrestling has been real, strong but after next year I don't know if there are many top division 1 prospects in Oklahoma. I hope that I am wrong.
One of the two coach/commentators on Rofkin today during the Pomona/Blackwell match talking about Ignacio Villasenor said he is going to Stanford. What say Blair 2000?

One of the two coach/commentators on Rofkin today during the Pomona/Blackwell match talking about Ignacio Villasenor said he is going to Stanford. What say Blair 2000?
BTW here are some results. Semi-finals of the tournament start at 1 StillwaPM and in one semi Wyoming Seminary v. Delbarton and in the other Edmond North wrestles Poway.Stillwatere just lost to St. Peter's 35-33 in a Bronze pool match. Sommer and Lockett both got pins and Rogers-McCommas had a forfeit. D. Fix at 144 or 150 came out in the first second of his math and tried an inside trip and was pinned. He was also pinned in a match yesterday.l Back to the room to get some lessons from his older brother.Stillwater has 4-5 wrestlers and the rest appear to be underclassmen still learning the sport. Edmond North and Wyoming Seminary both very impressive. Ed North dec. Tuttle 59-6, Buchanan
35-19 and St. Peter's (just beat Stillwater) 62-12. Seminary dec. Blackwell 70-6, dec. Bixby 50-21 and dec. Massillon Perry 49-15. Yesterday Stillwater lost to Clovis 48-19.Poway dec. Clovis 36-15.

Reactions: tom_v31
BTW here are some results. Semi-finals of the tournament start at 1 StillwaPM and in one semi Wyoming Seminary v. Delbarton and in the other Edmond North wrestles Poway.Stillwatere just lost to St. Peter's 35-33 in a Bronze pool match. Sommer and Lockett both got pins and Rogers-McCommas had a forfeit. D. Fix at 144 or 150 came out in the first second of his math and tried an inside trip and was pinned. He was also pinned in a match yesterday.l Back to the room to get some lessons from his older brother.Stillwater has 4-5 wrestlers and the rest appear to be underclassmen still learning the sport. Edmond North and Wyoming Seminary both very impressive. Ed North dec. Tuttle 59-6, Buchanan
35-19 and St. Peter's (just beat Stillwater) 62-12. Seminary dec. Blackwell 70-6, dec. Bixby 50-21 and dec. Massillon Perry 49-15. Yesterday Stillwater lost to Clovis 48-19.Poway dec. Clovis 36-15.
One more tip-bit from yesterday: Hardell who is doing some of the commentating said Beric Jordan is now wrestling at Noble so no longer in the Stillwater lineup.

He's only a freshman, not sure why they'd say that he's going to commit to anybody any time soon

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Ed North loaded with seniors.

Edmond North is down 12-6 with Poway, 132 is wrestling now end of period 2 Hackbarth is up 5-4, upset would be huge here for Hackbarth/Edmond North. They're rolling into Edmond North's best part of their lineup with Hollingsworth, Schneider, Routledge, if Hackworth pulls this off they're in a good position to win it.

Edmond North is down 12-6 with Poway, 132 is wrestling now end of period 2 Hackbarth is up 5-4, upset would be huge here for Hackbarth/Edmond North. They're rolling into Edmond North's best part of their lineup with Hollingsworth, Schneider, Routledge, if Hackworth pulls this off they're in a good position to win it.
Hackbarth gave up reversal in last seconds to lose it, Poway in good position to win it now.

#16 Hollingsworth loses to #5 Kelly, 3 -1 close match though.
#10 Schneider wins over Carini whose not listed on Matscouts ranking, 5-3.
Jeter loses to #14 Root, 4-2, Jeter is a sophomore and looked really good overall. 21-9 Poway

Last edited:
Oscar Williams!!! Comes through and pins a Maryland commit in first period to tie the dual, 24-24, 1st criteria is matches won, 7-7, Edmond North wins on 2nd Criteria. Believe it was most first points scored. Wow, Oscar is clutch! Edmond North moves on to the Championship. North bumped everyone from 150lbs up, to get Jeter in the line up, looks like a smart move.

Last edited:
Oscar Williams!!! Comes through and pins a Maryland commit in first period to tie the dual, 24-24, 1st criteria is matches won, 7-7, Edmond North wins on 2nd Criteria. Believe it was most first points scored. Wow, Oscar is clutch! Edmond North moves on to the Championship. North bumped everyone from 150lbs up, to get Jeter in the line up, looks like a smart move.
What a comeback

Reactions: BigDogsGottaEat
One more tip-bit from yesterday: Hardell who is doing some of the commentating said Beric Jordan is now wrestling at Noble so no longer in the Stillwater lineup.
Is that 4 schools in 4 years? How long does he last in Norman?

Reactions: bwel9339
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT