ADVERTISEMENT

Half Of US Companies Preparing To Cut Jobs

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

For those of you still employed by companies you had better be damn good at your job, not be overpaid for your position or you had better be a damn good ass kisser as companies are planning job cuts. This is what happens when you put a bunch of anti American morons in office intent on destroying the current economic system for one of their liking and allow them to rule the country. Oh well I look at the bright side of it, companies can now get rid of problematic employees without getting sued. For those that get laid off oh well, maybe you will learn a lesson. Mean tweets may make you feel bad but not near as bad as being unemployed and bankrupt.

I'm fairly sure you will be able to tell party affiliation by when the layoffs happen. Republican's may end up firing before the mid-term to get the added emphasis on the economy is bad before the midterm. Not very honorable, but the Dems will wait until after the election, again in an attempt to influence the election. Both would be wrong for doing so, but will it stop people. I doubt it.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I'm fairly sure you will be able to tell party affiliation by when the layoffs happen. Republican's may end up firing before the mid-term to get the added emphasis on the economy is bad before the midterm. Not very honorable, but the Dems will wait until after the election, again in an attempt to influence the election. Both would be wrong for doing so, but will it stop people. I doubt it.
Only a damned fool would harm their business to satisfy a political itch. Not saying you are wrong, but saying those are foolish peeps.

Only a damned fool would harm their business to satisfy a political itch. Not saying you are wrong, but saying those are foolish peeps.
The premis is filled with foolishness but when has that stopped people in the past. One other thing you may be missing, is that businesses are already feeling like they are being harmed by holding on to workers they don't need. Once that happens then layoffs are inevitable, and the sooner the better, but that will not stop people from trying to play politics. Half may be too large a number, but there are businesses already in the process of deciding who they are going to let go, and the only question is when.

Of what growth are you speaking?
Hey now, Dan. CNN (one of Dodge's main talking point distributors) just claimed that gas prices have given people a $100 a month raise! Glorious! All glory to Pedo Joe!!!

Twitter crushes CNN piece celebrating falling gas prices as ‘$100-a-month-raise’: ‘Next level gaslighting’

Hey now, Dan. CNN (one of Dodge's main talking point distributors) just claimed that gas prices have given people a $100 a month raise! Glorious! All glory to Pedo Joe!!!

Twitter crushes CNN piece celebrating falling gas prices as ‘$100-a-month-raise’: ‘Next level gaslighting’

I'm sure there are growth-related industries, I just don't know what they are, and I'd bet David does. If I were guessing I'd say they are industries related to government expenditures, things like the armaments industry and Big Pharma. My question to David was sincerely asked. He rarely pops off unless he has a backup pop-off for cover.

I'm sure there are growth-related industries, I just don't know what they are, and I'd bet David does. If I were guessing I'd say they are industries related to government expenditures, things like the armaments industry and Big Pharma. My question to David was sincerely asked. He rarely pops off unless he has a backup pop-off for cover.
ESG consulting.

Do you really believe improvements in one or two sectors of the ecomomy can right this crazy ship? Come on my friend lets get real. It would take drastic changes in political interaction and peoples belief in government working together to move the needle. I don't see it either way the mid terms go. We are screwed for the near term.

Do you really believe improvements in one or two sectors of the ecomomy can right this crazy ship? Come on my friend lets get real. It would take drastic changes in political interaction and peoples belief in government working together to move the needle. I don't see it either way the mid terms go. We are screwed for the near term.
No, of course I don’t believe that, nor did I mean to imply that I do. @davidallen said there would be other sectors of the economy that would experience growth that would counter the effects of the majority of sectors of the economy in decline. I merely asked him what those growth sectors would be in his opinion. I have no doubt there are and will be growth sectors, but, no, I do not think they will bring balance for the economy in general.

No, of course I don’t believe that, nor did I mean to imply that I do. @davidallen said there would be other sectors of the economy that would experience growth that would counter the effects of the majority of sectors of the economy in decline. I merely asked him what those growth sectors would be in his opinion. I have no doubt there are and will be growth sectors, but, no, I do not think they will bring balance for the economy in general.=

My bad on intrepretation.

Here is my bold statment

There is absolutely no way Joe Biden, his administration, current cabinet, or their party leadership can get us out of this. You have to have the desire to do that and they don't.

There is absolutely no way Joe Biden, his administration, current cabinet, or their party leadership can get us out of this. You have to have the desire to do that and they don't.

Nor do any of them have the ability to fix this, even if they had the desire.

Reactions: iasooner2000
My bad on intrepretation.

Here is my bold statment

So you predict lower levels of employment one year from now? That seems a stretch to me....

You guys are total idiots asking if they can fix this- it's intentional to bring the country to its knees- the shots were genocide and sterilization foe future lack of babies- Gates stated many times We need to depopulate- y'all didn't listen

Let's review.

Brandon did not actively campaign. He couldn't draw flies to a campaign rally. In Democrat debates, Brandon promised higher crime and economic stagnation, helping Trump set an incumbent record in upping his vote numbers.

Trump won handily on Election Day. CoastGuardCowboy and LAY THE WOODY gets it. There's nothing hard here. This is not wave mechanics.

So you predict lower levels of employment one year from now? That seems a stretch to me....

Yes, just an example. My grandaughter is a greeter at a BBQ chain restaurant. When she started in early June the restaurant was 3/4 full on weekdays and full on weekends. Now it is about half capacity on any day. The restaurant is now considering trimming staff. She has a great work ethic and has been told not to worry. But at the same time was told to not be surprised to see terminations by summers end. I am not seeing the level of employment ads here (even fast food) that was present in spring.

My Linkedin account use to have 15 to 20 job postings a month in my field. Now I only see 5 or so a month (mainly entry level accounting jobs). There has been no capital project control roles in over a month.

Last edited:
Let's review.

Brandon did not actively campaign. He couldn't draw flies to a campaign rally. In Democrat debates, Brandon promised higher crime and economic stagnation, helping Trump set an incumbent record in upping his vote numbers.

Trump won handily on Election Day. CoastGuardCowboy and LAY THE WOODY gets it. There's nothing hard here. This is not wave mechanics.
You're right, Sunburnt! It's not wave mechanics . It's not even statics or strengths, nor physics or calculus! A knowledge of statistics definitely helps reveal the steal, as many of us have tried to show the slow, deaf and dumb.🤓

Of course it does, leftist never consider the consequences of their policies.
Respectfully disagree as the ones at the top do- this is all 100 percent intentional to break down society and the tyrants to throw us a totalitarian life rope of world controlled digital currency where they will own us totally- each day we get a little closer to it being impossible to defeat- Unless we are past the point already idk

The drones who buy the goods from the Gates, CCP, o biden regime, WEF/NWO prob don't think about the consequences

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT