ADVERTISEMENT

Half of the pandemic's unemployment money may have been stolen

Not a fraud story but a government incompetence story about the pandemic.

Very good friend of mine owns a pretty nice restaurant in a communist state. I went to his restaurant 4-5 times a week during the pandemic to have coffee. Most of the time the restaurant was not allowed to open. October 2020, he really feels like he may have to file bankruptcy.

His business is saved because of the first round of PPP which totaled $950,000. There have been other programs that have come out in the last 6 months in which he received another $2,000,000! All tax free. The kicker is that he only lost $400,000 during the pandemic. A loss he is able to carry forward!

There is not a question in any of the applications for funds that asks what your actual losses are. He lost $400,000 and the government gave him nearly $3,000,000.

This is why the government should not be allowed to run anything.

'The government does 2 things really well. Nothing and Over React.'

How would you rate the vaccine rollout?

The government had absolutely nothing to do with the roll out of the vaccine. it was the people in the field that did it. Of course the government takes credit for it, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen
The whole thing was a scam. Why do the dims wear masks in front of the Camera but take them off when the cameras are off? Because they know the whole fricking thing was a scam that they are in on with the CCP. Wake up Sheeple.

The whole thing was a scam. Why do the dims wear masks in front of the Camera but take them off when the cameras are off? Because they know the whole fricking thing was a scam that they are in on with the CCP. Wake up Sheeple.
Because they’re a bunch of virtue-signaling phonies. Just like the Lardful Dodger and his stupid fvckin golf cart.

if you file for unemployment, they contact your employer and they confirm. I only know this because my employer said they received an application for unemployment from me which I did not do. I haven't found out what's going on because you cannot talk to a human at the unemployment office. Going to take some digging.

Not a fraud story but a government incompetence story about the pandemic.

Very good friend of mine owns a pretty nice restaurant in a communist state. I went to his restaurant 4-5 times a week during the pandemic to have coffee. Most of the time the restaurant was not allowed to open. October 2020, he really feels like he may have to file bankruptcy.

His business is saved because of the first round of PPP which totaled $950,000. There have been other programs that have come out in the last 6 months in which he received another $2,000,000! All tax free. The kicker is that he only lost $400,000 during the pandemic. A loss he is able to carry forward!

There is not a question in any of the applications for funds that asks what your actual losses are. He lost $400,000 and the government gave him nearly $3,000,000.

This is why the government should not be allowed to run anything.
Not entirely true. Round 2 of PPP required a quarter over quarter loss.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
if you file for unemployment, they contact your employer and they confirm. I only know this because my employer said they received an application for unemployment from me which I did not do. I haven't found out what's going on because you cannot talk to a human at the unemployment office. Going to take some digging.
I live in Arizona. I have never earned or drawn one dollar ($1) salary in the USA since 1980. I have never had a W-2 because I never worked for an American company internationally. In January, I received notice that my application for unemployment in Pennsylvania had been reviewed and approved. I have never worked in Pa. and it has to be more than 30 years since I've stepped foot in Pa. How can this NOT set off alarm bells?

Reactions: iasooner2000
I live in Arizona. I have never earned or drawn one dollar ($1) salary in the USA since 1980. I have never had a W-2 because I never worked for an American company internationally. In January, I received notice that my application for unemployment in Pennsylvania had been reviewed and approved. I have never worked in Pa. and it has to be more than 30 years since I've stepped foot in Pa. How can this NOT set off alarm bells?
no one paying attention?...I have no idea.

Actually pretty poorly. Due to obsessive fear-mongering about the virus, and censorship of anyone who dare speak out about the obsurdity of it, the Democratic party and the federal government managed to politicize a simple medical procedure that has made 25% of the population 100% against ever getting the vaccine.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT