ADVERTISEMENT

Gutter Covers

tcpoke

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2004
Has anyone had good luck with any particular gutter cover system? I am over fighting the clogs and spill over issues. I live in Bixby so Tulsa area specific recommendations are much appreciated.

And no, I won’t be installing a damn thing myself so if you bought it at Lowe’s or Home Depot I’m not a candidate for those solutions.

I did some leaf guards that snap in. It’s a Black mesh Cover that snaps into the grooves of seamless guttering. It works great. My gutter guy did the seamless and the guards at the same time.

Reactions: The Duke and tcpoke
Had a Leaf Filter guy come by and pitch me. Probably a pretty decent product. $6800 for just the guards. Then he went into all his discounts. Ended up at $4500. I laughed and told him that’s ridiculous. He actually got pissed I wasn’t jumping for a credit card. Thought I was going to have to throw him out.

Has anyone had good luck with any particular gutter cover system? I am over fighting the clogs and spill over issues. I live in Bixby so Tulsa area specific recommendations are much appreciated.

And no, I won’t be installing a damn thing myself so if you bought it at Lowe’s or Home Depot I’m not a candidate for those solutions.

https://www.rainguard-tulsa.com/micro-cs

Reactions: tcpoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT