ADVERTISEMENT

Groomers

ClintonDavidScott

Heisman Candidate
Nov 24, 2021

Gaetz was joined by GOP Reps. Brian Babin (Texas), Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Lauren Boebert (Colo.), Mo Brooks (Ala.), Ken Buck (Colo.), Andrew Clyde (Ga.), Louie Gohmert (Texas), Paul Gosar (Ariz.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Andy Harris (Md.), Jody Hice (Ga.), Thomas Massie (Ky.), Tom McClintock (Calif.), Mary Miller (Ill.), Troy Nehls (Texas), Ralph Norman (S.C.), Scott Perry (Pa.), Chip Roy (Texas) and Van Taylor (Texas).

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

Gaetz was joined by GOP Reps. Brian Babin (Texas), Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Lauren Boebert (Colo.), Mo Brooks (Ala.), Ken Buck (Colo.), Andrew Clyde (Ga.), Louie Gohmert (Texas), Paul Gosar (Ariz.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Andy Harris (Md.), Jody Hice (Ga.), Thomas Massie (Ky.), Tom McClintock (Calif.), Mary Miller (Ill.), Troy Nehls (Texas), Ralph Norman (S.C.), Scott Perry (Pa.), Chip Roy (Texas) and Van Taylor (Texas).
What kind of other shittily crafted, self-blocking legislation was attached to this to try to ensure they could say Republicans endorse child trafficking?

So blatantly obvious stunt that you'd have to be a moron, a cheerleading partisan, or both to buy in.

Carry on.

🤣 🤪 🤣 🤪 🤣

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
What kind of other shittily crafted, self-blocking legislation was attached to this to try to ensure they could say Republicans endorse child trafficking?

So blatantly obvious stunt that you'd have to be a moron, a cheerleading partisan, or both to buy in.

Carry on.

🤣 🤪 🤣 🤪 🤣
What homos do.

what is your thoughtful and well articulated rebuttal to gaetz reasoning? Literally the very end of the article.

Season 9 Good Job GIF by Friends

oops-i-did-it-again-britney-spears.gif

Carry on.

🤣 🤪 🤣 🤪 🤣

this bill is reapproval of previous funding from a bill written in 2000.

carry on

• Haha
this bill is reapproval of previous funding from a bill written in 2000.

carry on
And 20 or so Republican lawmakers saw enough of a flaw in it to vote against its reapproval. Which is exactly what the people's representatives are elected to do. I can't tell if your intent in posting is to call them evil, corrupt or stupid. But they don't appear to be any of those things, just philosophically opposed and voting their consciences.

And 20 or so Republican lawmakers saw enough of a flaw in it to vote against its reapproval. Which is exactly what the people's representatives are elected to do. I can't tell if your intent in posting is to call them evil, corrupt or stupid. But they don't appear to be any of those things, just philosophically opposed and voting their consciences.

This would properly compute…if 183 Republicans hadn’t voted in favor of it. And you know it.

carry on

• Haha
what is your thoughtful and well articulated rebuttal to gaetz reasoning? Literally the very end of the article.
I find it quite amusing that a man being actively investigated for sex trafficking a 17-year-old in Florida (with DOJ cooperation from buddy Greenberg, who’s on the hook for 12 years minimum…or less if he plays ball?) seeks to move the goalposts of what is sex trafficking.

Can we trust Matt Gaetz to specifically define the offense, as he says it?

I doubt it…and so do you lol

Carry on

• Haha
I find it quite amusing that a man being actively investigated for sex trafficking a 17-year-old in Florida (with cooperation for buddy Greenberg, who’s on the hook for 12 years minimum…or less if he plays ball) seeks to move the goalposts of what is sex trafficking.

Carry on
Yer obviously lost son.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
I find it quite amusing that a man being actively investigated for sex trafficking a 17-year-old in Florida (with DOJ cooperation from buddy Greenberg, who’s on the hook for 12 years minimum…or less if he plays ball?) seeks to move the goalposts of what is sex trafficking.

Carry on
You are quite the rube.

Carry on.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

This would properly compute…if 183 Republicans hadn’t voted in favor of it. And you know it.

carry on
Your error is thinking every representative of a party should vote in lockstep with his/her party. Oklahoma voters send their representatives to represent them, not the leadership - or the majority - of their party. But I understand how you would be confused by that. Democrats very often vote as one.

Your error is thinking every representative of a party should vote in lockstep with his/her party. Oklahoma voters send their representtives to represent them, not the leadership - or the majority - of their party. But I understand how you would be confused by that. Democrats very often vote as one.
Democrats vote as dumb. Our current administration hello?

Reactions: 2012Bearcat

Carry on
What do you suppose is the motivation of the other Republicans that voted against it? Are you assuming they are child sex traffickers, too? I mean, you seem to be assuming Gaetz' guilt before he is tried by a jury of his peers. Are you thinking the others that voted against the bill are also guilty of something?

It's a bit nonsensical. What from the bill (https://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20220725/BILLS-117hr6552-SUS.pdf) is a backdoor for illegal immigration? As previously stated, this is largely a reauthorization of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000. It does add budget/define rules for the training of victims of sex trafficking. Is that what Matty is opposing?

Oh and this:

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Your error is thinking every representative of a party should vote in lockstep with his/her party. Oklahoma voters send their representatives to represent them, not the leadership - or the majority - of their party. But I understand how you would be confused by that. Democrats very often vote as one.
Of course they vote as one. On the rare occassion that one might step out of line, they can be assurred that protesters will stalk them all the way to the restroom to let them know what type of villainous scum they are.

Drove 16 hours to take my 7 and 5 year old to this show, they loved it. Highly recommend. That chick had a huge dick

• Angry
Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT