ADVERTISEMENT

Groomers on the left

Don’t worry liberals, help is on the way

Leftist will let a pervert that sexually assaults a young child out of prison in less than a year. I wonder how long they will keep the parents that kill the pervert that sexually assaulted their child.

Leftist will let a pervert that sexually assaults a young child out of prison in less than a year. I wonder how long they will keep the parents that kill the pervert that sexually assaulted their child.
How long before Gavin is assaulted with a hammer? Oh, that's right, he's protected more than Paul? 😉

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
We have known for a while now that leftists would turn their attention towards the kids and they started with Sandman. How did that go for them?

I'm shocked, but curious why the Daily Mail hasn't more completely described how they came to these conclusions. Are you confident their story will hold up to basic scrutiny?
Do you have doubt about it? If you do why don’t you hold it up to basic scrutiny and see if it does?

I'm shocked, but curious why the Daily Mail hasn't more completely described how they came to these conclusions. Are you confident their story will hold up to basic scrutiny?
Let's say the article is wrong and only half the pedophiles or hell lets make the article's numbers worse, only ten pedophiles were released from prison within a year, are you OK with that? Do you support releasing pedophiles that have been convicted in a court of law after serving less than a year of their sentence?

Let's say the article is wrong and only half the pedophiles or hell lets make the article's numbers worse, only ten pedophiles were released from prison within a year, are you OK with that? Do you support releasing pedophiles that have been convicted in a court of law after serving less than a year of their sentence?
Why would anyone support the early release of a heinous criminal? Idiotic.

Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT