ADVERTISEMENT

great job been u too dave

the orange man defended the homeland

you know the place all the people went to and have defended with their lives after the holocaust

but ya the orange man so boorish

we gonna forget all that homeland stuff and roll with valerie jarret and the mullahs

effin shame on you people

Reactions: okcpokefan12
c’mon dave explain ccp google and how banning political beliefs is good for america

Hong Kong on other line and want know why Biff did nothing when chiney wipe hiney with agreement.

Hong Kong on other line and want know why Biff did nothing when chiney wipe hiney with agreement.
obama%20bows%20to%20china.jpg

remember back in the day bounty gate?

no no silly not sean peyton and the saints

no it’s ccp/dnc/msm and the russians putting bounties on american lives in syria

dave what were you saying about russian bounties?

• Angry
Reactions: okcpokefan12
remember back in the day bounty gate?

no no silly not sean peyton and the saints

no it’s ccp/dnc/msm and the russians putting bounties on american lives in syria

dave what were you saying about russian bounties?

@Syskatine, didn't want you to miss this. Despite knowing you're constantly being fed shit, you still willingly ingest it. What do you call that? #bornfollower?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Intelligence lied about something? Stop the presses!

Wait until you guys hear about WMDs

twitter bans CNN exposing james o keefe
because they are communist compromised?

this is really happening people

Election still stings, doesn't it?
Nope. I'm laughing my ass off watching the retards you dipshits voted for screw up everything they touch. The incompetence makes Trump look like an amateur.

But back on the subject, how does it not bother you that you are continually lied to but still believe what you're being told? Shit dude, I get embarrassed for you.

Nope. I'm laughing my ass off watching the retards you dipshits voted for screw up everything they touch. The incompetence makes Trump look like an amateur.

But back on the subject, how does it not bother you that you are continually lied to but still believe what you're being told? Shit dude, I get embarrassed for you.

FROM YOU?!? HAHAHAAHAAAAAA

Declarations from one who can define all seven components of critical thinking and math's simplest equation. His opponent cannot.

Where does Medic007 fail miserably? Getting through to his opponent is completely beyond his reach.

331,000,000 population, 98 IQ average and lack of a down ticket blue wave does not compute for an all time record 81,000,000 legal votes. Some polling data even reflects such.

Medic007 highlights our slow. Naturally our slow doesn't catch on.

You're still waiting on those pee tapes. Bless your heart. Emoluments maybe? Muh Russia? The board is littered with syskafailures.

It’s fun to watch your team do this to you.

Manson would be impressed.

Whew! Definitely still red-assed. Don't worry guys, he'll be back.

Okay, lol.... maybe not. He did get his ass kicked pretty bad.

ADVERTISEMENT