ADVERTISEMENT

Great Ad by RFK...

Leftist directly after viewing.

giphy.gif

As I mentioned in another thread. Entrenched voters on either side are just that, entrenched. The idiots on the dem side don't care that Biden won the last election by not giving interviews, not laying out his agenda, blah, blah blah. Abortion, TDS, etc was all they needed. But for the life of me I don't understand those in the middle that can't see thru the ruse of the Harris playbook. Stay out of sight with the exception of "rallies" and she'll win. People who don't understand the basics of economics and the role govt should play are killing this country.

As I mentioned in another thread. Entrenched voters on either side are just that, entrenched. The idiots on the dem side don't care that Biden won the last election by not giving interviews, not laying out his agenda, blah, blah blah. Abortion, TDS, etc was all they needed. But for the life of me I don't understand those in the middle that can't see thru the ruse of the Harris playbook. Stay out of sight with the exception of "rallies" and she'll win. People who don't understand the basics of economics and the role govt should play are killing this country.
I'll never understand anybody not part of the LGBTQ community or a communist voting for anyone of the current crop of Democrats. Yes there are plenty of stupid people in this country but even a stupid person can look in their wallet and see there is nothing there at the end of the month.

And those SELECTED group of idiots are who are making all the decisions. Not elected people.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT