ADVERTISEMENT

Grapple on the Gridiron - good news

GG121AND2

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
I am excited to post that, with a lot of help from Lee Roy Smith, Kevin Crutchmer and some generous Cowboy fans, we have come up with a package that includes tickets to the dual, help with transportation, an overnight stay and - possibly - a trip to the National Wrestling Hall of Fame Dan Gable Museum. There is still time to make this even better by adding to the number of kids we can bring. Won't you help?

You can donate online at http://wrestlingforlife.org/index.php/donate.

I'll send you an email that confirms your donation is for the Oklahoma group.

And to you folks who have already helped - THANK YOU.

Jim Brown
Wrestling for Life

Reactions: andegre
I am excited to post that, with a lot of help from Lee Roy Smith, Kevin Crutchmer and some generous Cowboy fans, we have come up with a package that includes tickets to the dual, help with transportation, an overnight stay and - possibly - a trip to the National Wrestling Hall of Fame Dan Gable Museum. There is still time to make this even better by adding to the number of kids we can bring. Won't you help?

You can donate online at http://wrestlingforlife.org/index.php/donate.

I'll send you an email that confirms your donation is for the Oklahoma group.

And to you folks who have already helped - THANK YOU.

Jim Brown
Wrestling for Life
Jim,
I will be there with J Carl. Hope to see you there. Just as a matter of interest who plans to attend this?

The trip to the NWHOF Dan Gable Museum has been confirmed. At this time we are only able to pay partial travel expenses. Gas card donations would be very helpful. You could send them to me or to Lee Roy at the HOF. My address is:

Jim Brown
Wrestling for Life
130 24th St NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402-4936

Oberebo - we'll need to meet up.

66ee31af-f05d-44d3-94f5-58b006bb21a6.gif

Cowboy Fans,

Cowboy 2015-2016 Season Newsletter ISSUE 22

Road%20Trip.jpg

Pack your bags and put on your orange! The Oklahoma State Wrestling Team will be taking a fan bus to Iowa City to support your #1 Cowboys against the #2 Hawkeyes in Kinnick Football Stadium on November 14th.

For information and to reserve a seat on the bus, please email brandy.baker@okstate.edu orosu.wrestling@okstate.edu

Reactions: OSUMatFan
I sent the tickets to Edmond yesterday. Thank you, again, to the Cowboy fans who helped make this possible.

FYI ... Spouse and friend are going. If you don't have a hotel, good luck. Nothing really within 20 miles of iowa city.
We are going and luckily okstatefan already has a room reserved. More good news is that the extended forecast for Iowa City shows Saturday 11/14 with a high of 51 degrees and partial sunshine. That is not warm but for Iowa City this time of year it is practically balmy.

We are going and luckily okstatefan already has a room reserved. More good news is that the extended forecast for Iowa City shows Saturday 11/14 with a high of 51 degrees and partial sunshine. That is not warm but for Iowa City this time of year it is practically balmy.
Actually the 50s is the norm for this time of year.Forecast is 56 and sunny.So far 33,500 tix have been sold with an estimated 40,000 by the start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT