ADVERTISEMENT

Governors 3

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
So I copied and pasted and now won't let me on thread two-now copying to my phone- recopying and pasting from my text- good
Lawd

testing:
Governors

Oklahoma
When is Stitt up for re election? What's the thoughts on him? I don't know much. I know I want small govt non politicians - I like small biz Patriot guys and gals- I would vote for a plumber over a career politician. Who's going to primary Stitt?

Tx
Abbott term up next year- establishment - done some good things since election is next year- would vote for him over a dim. Big govt Bush type- doubt will vote for him in a primary- sick of the same ole same ole that gets us NOWHERE

IM liking Chad Prather so far- non politician , seems to be a patriot- liable to show up in shorts and a cowboy hat for debate- I like West but he's a mostly career politician - but served the country and that means a lot. Want to know more about Huffines but since I'm not hearing anything I don't think he's serious- yet.

Federal
Not gov race but fix 2020- you let cheaters win by staying in power- especially when they are anti America and intentionally harming the country- Fix it now you don't Wait 4 years- that's gutless.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD and 22LR
Bro, you probably need help. I don’t know you, but your behavior is erratic. If you do storm the capital, get the rinos first please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT