ADVERTISEMENT

Government Was In The Censorship Business In A Huge Way

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

The leftist are defensive over this issue knowing their party was heavily involved and benefitted greatly from it but that’s not the point. The point is government was involved and encouraging the censorship of free speech. Are leftist ok with government censoring their speech?

This story is so huge presenting it to the American people is a challenge in and of itself. How does one properly convey this to the public and what should be the end result?
The fact a good number of the American people are not outraged by government censoring anyone’s speech is a huge concern for me. Without freedom of speech you can not have freedom.

I think the typical Democrat doesn't think about the danger being imposed. They have been told by their leaders that Donald Trump was/is an existential threat to democracy and any action taken to stop Trump needs to be accepted. Remember when Bush the Younger said he had to destroy capitalism in order to save it? This is morally the same thing: they need to destroy speech in order to save the entire republic.

Last edited:

The leftist are defensive over this issue knowing their party was heavily involved and benefitted greatly from it but that’s not the point. The point is government was involved and encouraging the censorship of free speech. Are leftist ok with government censoring their speech?
Looking forward to reading the source material when it is released.

Think you’ll find some flaws in the reporting you can exploit so you can assure yourself (and the rest of us) the infiltration for censorship purposes by politicians (Democrats mostly - the horror! - gotta quiet that down!) and surveillance bureaucrats is much ado about nothing, there’s nothing to see here, anyone who is concerned is “just silly,” the interference with free speech has been for our own good, Taibbi and company are just proving they’re journalistic mercenaries out for the money and fame? I mean, let’s face it: Taibbi is a well-known traitorous hack who has never toed the leftist/Democrat line in his reporting so it is incumbent on his intellectual superiors, people like you to destroy the man in the name of protecting the team. I can see the drool on your lower lip as you lick your chops at another opportunity to show how clever you are at spin. Good luck, I bet it will be solid gold!

Hopefully they will be presented differently than when you do it. 🤣

cite-source.gif

The fact a good number of the American people are not outraged by government censoring anyone’s speech is a huge concern for me. Without freedom of speech you can not have freedom.
That good number of folks don't know what freedom of speech is. They are told what to believe and go with it. Dang, the shepherd's stick just hit me again!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I had a discussion with my wife about this story yesterday.

Background: wife is conservative, but doesn't have time to keep up with the day to day information coming out of government these days. She runs her business and unless.its taxes which she sees every day she doesn't care. To me she is the average American. Center to conservative bit too busy with thier daily lives to care about "politocs".

I dove into the Twitter files a bit with her trying to bring someone up to speed on a huge revelation with tons of information and doing from the starting point of what is freedom is speech is a challenge. She hates gov and politics so you have to start from the beginning which is over 200 years ago. Took a while to get her to understand why this story is so huge. But I had one more question for her. How can one present this to people like you to get you understand and care about what you are looking at?

Her answer was I don't know, but then she starting to analyze it. 15 min video presentations, with drama involved about once or twice a week might have better results than thousands of words on paper or screens from different journalists. She doesn't pay attention to journos anymore. I found her analysis intriguing and thought I would share.

So you don't believe the texts, emails and letters they are releasing are real?

They look real to me. Is it easy to fake text and email exchanges? How about letters from Congressmen?
Can you point me to the "smoking gun" doc that has been released vis a vis CIA involvement?

Can you point me to the "smoking gun" doc that has been released vis a vis CIA involvement?
Is that what you're after? One "smoking gun?" Disregard the dozens - hundreds - of source material that has been provided? What are you thinking the one "smoking gun" is going to consist of? Damn, David, your attempts to instill doubt into people's minds that what they see with their own eyes can all be explained away by clever people like you? That's some serious hubris! Besides, you're worried for nothing. Most people have grown so weary of the bullshit they don't even pay attention any more. You team's secrets are safe, even as they are released to the public on a daily basis. Go back to the club, sit out on the veranda, have a nice chianti while you watch the negroes work the turf on the golf course and exchange insider information with your country club buddies. That will be far more productive than fretting over the realease of secrets your team has tried so hard to lock away. Your "spin" input is not needed.

Wonder if gobment had a hand in this...rumble guy says his at the time obscure platform had conservatives gaining 100s of thousand of followers in a month or two after they switched from youtube.

On youtube they had been active for years and only had a few thousand followers.

His conclusion was that youtube was doing something "nefarious" to prevent conservatives from growing their channels.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
So no doc that ties it all together? Which group of docs would you suggest I look at. I thought I'd read them all, but given yore certainty, I must have missed some.

ya you missed pkenty

this one has ccp/dnc dave madly looking for lotion

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
So no doc that ties it all together? Which group of docs would you suggest I look at. I thought I'd read them all, but given yore certainty, I must have missed some.
What f'g docs? These are actual email and text chains. They spell it out chrystal clear. Your obtuse denials of real communications is why 90% of your arguments are met with contempt.

What f'g docs? These are actual email and text chains. They spell it out chrystal clear. Your obtuse denials of real communications is why 90% of your arguments are met with contempt.
Do they? Which ones tell us about the CIA being involved? I am genuinely concerned about it. What I see is the analyst of those emails and tweets jumping to conclusions - do they have additional docs that we haven't seen? Many questions.

Do they? Which ones tell us about the CIA being involved? I am genuinely concerned about it. What I see is the analyst of those emails and tweets jumping to conclusions - do they have additional docs that we haven't seen? Many questions.
Interesting tactic looking for CIA involvement, it’s obvious you’ve been desperately hunting for a chink in the armor you could begin to scratch at. The files have shown the FBI was the conduit through which other agencies funneled their demands.

Part 9 of the twitter files talks of the CIA participating, including some emails clarifying that OGA means CIA.

Reactions: skylinepoke
Wonder if gobment had a hand in this...rumble guy says his at the time obscure platform had conservatives gaining 100s of thousand of followers in a month or two after they switched from youtube.

On youtube they had been active for years and only had a few thousand followers.

His conclusion was that youtube was doing something "nefarious" to prevent conservatives from growing their channels.

You don't look at calculus as hard. The board's slow 12 does.

If only Adam Schiff would come out and tell you he had evidence of the CIAs involvement.

Look harder.

I hope they find a way to send Piece of Shiff to prison. "I don't believe in censorship" is his claim while he emails Twitter to take down Sperry's account and those who follow him and/or to have retweeted Sperry's tweet.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT