ADVERTISEMENT

GoT season 5 trailer..

cowboyclint25

Starter
Jan 14, 2006
Sorry, on mobile.

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/videos/game-of-thrones-season-five-trailer-snakes-revenge-beards-20150130?from_app=ios&ref_=ext_iosp_
Posted from Rivals Mobile

The UK publisher for the book series confirmed today that the next book will not be published in 2015. Sigh.

Originally posted by cornichon:
The UK publisher for the book series confirmed today that the next book will not be published in 2015. Sigh.
The same thing was stated in Jan/Feb for the year of publication of 2 of his previous books. Not getting my hopes up, but the publisher won't know anything until GRRM finishes the book, gets it edited and then turns it over to the publisher.

Originally posted by Been Jammin:
Originally posted by cornichon:
The same thing was stated in Jan/Feb for the year of publication of 2 of his previous books. Not getting my hopes up, but the publisher won't know anything until GRRM finishes the book, gets it edited and then turns it over to the publisher.
It's interesting. My info came from io9, which was repackaging a report from cnet. The actual quotes in the original were more along the lines of, "We have no information about the eventual publishing date at this time. These books take a long time to write" yadda yadda yadda. I'm not saying the book will come out this year, but the actual quotes were a pretty far cry from the reporter commentary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT