ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Rep. Mullin Hugged Lt. Byrd After He Shot Trump-Supporter Ashli Babbitt Dead in Cold Blood – Told him “Sir, You Did What You Had to Do” (VIDEO)

Public Service Announcement: When you are ordered to back off by an officer with a gun and you choose to continue your advance through a broken window as part of an angry mob, you might just get your ass shot.

You need to find someone worthy of martyring Windy, she isn't it.

Public Service Announcement: When you are ordered to back off by an officer with a gun and you choose to continue your advance through a broken window as part of an angry mob, you might just get your ass shot.

Oh you mean like George Floyd and Jacob Blake and Rodney king and on and on and on and on?

As much as I would like to find fault with the cop shooting that woman, I can't. Woman should not have climbed through that window, Cop was responsible for protecting those in Congress in a very heated moment in time. I'm not going to second guess him the way leftist do every cop involved shooting. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

You can't fire on an enemy combatant on the battlefield unless they have a visible weapon but you can shoot an unarmed protester and it's okay, they got what they deserved.

Unfreaking believable. You are a heartless POS.
HH - Manufacturing outrage on the 24/7 since 2001.

Using your logic is it fair to say the police in Portland would have been justified to mow down dozens of Antifa/BLM protesters last summer?

I guess we're supposed to let terrorists take over the government.

Darwinism. What did she think would happen, trying to overthrow the federal government? They're so GD dumb. She was literally trying to get through a blockade with a cop twlling her to stop, pointing a gun in her face.

#ETTD. He whipped them up and sent them, and I don't think he's donated a dime to help his #BornFollowers that were trying to install him.

As much as I would like to find fault with the cop shooting that woman, I can't. Woman should not have climbed through that window, Cop was responsible for protecting those in Congress in a very heated moment in time. I'm not going to second guess him the way leftist do every cop involved shooting. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

No need to shoot this lady.....she had no weapon and there were other police there who could have yanked her through the window, cuffed her and removed the "deadly threat" she allegedly represented. There was also a riot squad of officers coming up the stairs behind her arriving seconds after she was shot.

As I try to always do here is weight for my counter argument;
1. Would the narrative be changed if the officer were white and the deceased black?
2. If the officers prime responsibility was to protect Congress why weren't all of them shooting protesters? This officer is the same one who left his loaded service revolver in a public bathroom also.

I'm not excusing those that walked in either, although the videos of people walking in after officers opened the doors seems very innocuous and hardly rekes of an "insurrection." How many times do you google a places hours of operation? Honestly, I'm guessing most people didn't realize there might be restrictive hours, like there are/aren't in many state houses.

That people are being held in solitary and have been since being arrested, many with no prior records is just abhorrent. I predict eventually these people will all be rich someday, courtesy of US tax payers.

Forced myself to watch that clown show yesterday......what a sham. The officers did so much gaslighting and projecting it was pathetic. They repeated the lie that there was an officer who died of injuries received during the "insurrection," which the man's own mother previously said was a lie. The tapes were absolutely cherry picked as well, no real overview of the totality. The same officer who said "the man who hires the hit man is just as guilty as the hit man," is a lying POS. He whined about his vote for Biden should count etc. When it comes out these guys were coached and given revised script won't be shocked at all.

Questions would love to here asked?
1. What role did the FBI have?
2. How many ANTIA.BLM individuals were there? Why are those members not being identified (except for the clown from Utah that was paid for his video)?
3. Was assistance from Trump or any other LE group turned down by Pelosi?
4. Why are other riots and loss of life not being investigated?
5. Why wouldn't Pelosi accept a real conservative on the panel?

Hope that these idiots continue this sham though, just like the outfall from impeachment, this will backfire on them in 2022, especially if inflation, unabated crime, more chinese flu mandates are implemented, schools don't open full tilt in August/September and gas prices continue to stay high the January 6th stupidity will been of no concern to most Americans.

Finally, this whole mess could have been avoided had Trump just accepted that the election was never ever ever going to be overturned, even in light of voting issues. To think that a rally could have been held and it not attract some fringe adherents and be co-opted by others who would, in the name of MAGA cause problems, was nieve, stupid and short sighted. His blindspot in the politics of politics was in full view that day.

Last edited:
That people are being held in solitary and have been since being arrested, many with no prior records is just abhorrent. I predict eventually these people will all be rich someday, courtesy of US tax payers.
Which ones? This, and similar claims, are being repeated over and over (more than just here). Which people are being held in solitary?

Babbitt was an Air Force veteran. She was unarmed, and zero threat. She was shot point blank with intent to kill. Only one person that day pulled a trigger, one. The result of that pull was that someone died. The only person that day to die from an act of violence was Babbitt. This is a national tragedy and how it is being used only makes it worse.

Who has surrounded DC with the military?
Who believes thier hold on power is so weak as to justify the military to protect them?

I try to avoid this subject, not because I feel like conservatives did something wrong, but because the lies told about Jan 6 are personal. Veterans, who love their country, are in jail and killed because they have been painted falsely.

No need to shoot this lady.....she had no weapon and there were other police there who could have yanked her through the window, cuffed her and removed the "deadly threat" she allegedly represented. There was also a riot squad of officers coming up the stairs behind her arriving seconds after she was shot.
A ton of assumptions you are making here. Do you presume that the officer knew the person defying his order was unarmed? Did the officer have situational awareness as it pertains to the the back up officers? Do you presume that he knew how many people were in the crowd about to come streaming through the broken window? How many officers were available to assist him in that area?

Too bad we couldn’t have an independent commission look into these and other concerns.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Now if you’d just aim yourself at the people that make sure we don’t find common ground, you’d be all caught up..
Who was that then that wanted this particular inquiry to be a political circus? Who was it that opposed an independent commission? Do you think they were concerned about what an independent body with subpoena power and credibility might do to them politically?

What a sad ****ing joke you are.

Reactions: Syskatine
Who was that then that wanted this particular inquiry to be a political circus? Who was it that opposed an independent commission? Do you think they were concerned about what an independent body with subpoena power and credibility might do to them politically?

I must be over the target.

Babbitt was an Air Force veteran. She was unarmed, and zero threat. She was shot point blank with intent to kill. Only one person that day pulled a trigger, one. The result of that pull was that someone died. The only person that day to die from an act of violence was Babbitt. This is a national tragedy and how it is being used only makes it worse.

Who believes thier hold on power is so weak as to justify the military to protect them?

I try to avoid this subject, not because I feel like conservatives did something wrong, but because the lies told about Jan 6 are personal. Veterans, who love their country, are in jail and killed because they have been painted falsely.
Who has been falsely painted? Let’s take your best example and peel that onion - we can see who is what here...

what independent body are you referring to? Like mueller and a group of Clinton flunkies? Is that what you are sanctimoniously holding up as your standard? Stick to computers and philosophy, you are making a fool of yourself.

what independent body are you referring to? Like mueller and a group of Clinton flunkies? Is that what you are sanctimoniously holding up as your standard? Stick to computers and philosophy, you are making a fool of yourself.
Can you name three of the participants of the 9/11 commission off the top of your head? Me neither. That is a good thing.

A bit risky of you to be saying “stay in your lane”. Sets you up for a response like “you missed a spot in the living room and the laundry is backing up.”

Reactions: Syskatine
Can you name three of the participants of the 9/11 commission off the top of your head? Me neither. That is a good thing.

A bit risky of you to be saying “stay in your lane”. Sets you up for a response like “you missed a spot in the living room and the laundry is backing up.”

but I didn’t do either of those things so that makes no sense.

She was shot because she was engaged in layers of illegal conduct, including a violent insurrection. As she should have been.

Pretend she's black. Now do you get it?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
She didn't have a gun, but I have heard she was no angel and she had something even more dangerous than a weapon: the ability to bum rush.

She didn't have a gun, but I have heard she was no angel and she had something even more dangerous than a weapon: the ability to bum rush.
I'll ask you what I asked @davidallen, which he has pointedly avoided answering. Using David's logic is it fair to say the Portland police would have been justified to mow down several dozen Antifa/BLM protesters last summer?

I'll ask you what I asked @davidallen, which he has pointedly avoided answering. Using David's logic is it fair to say the Portland police would have been justified to mow down several dozen Antifa/BLM protesters last summer?
I haven't kept up closely with the Portland situation, but yeah I could see the Portland police shooting people in a mob trying to break into a corridor where city council people where trapped taking shelter being justified. Of course this only applies if they were not indeed angels and had a look in their eye that says they are going to bum rush (bum rush is the deadliest move).

I haven't kept up closely with the Portland situation, but yeah I could see the Portland police shooting people in a mob trying to break into a corridor where city council people where trapped taking shelter being justified. Of course this only applies if they were not indeed angels and had a look in their eye that says they are going to bum rush (bum rush is the deadliest move).
In typical Pilt fashion it's a swing and a foul ball. You can see the police doing it, but leave out the part as to whether it would be justified. You can see the police doing it in order to protect city council people. How about some poor schmuck whose store windows have been smashed with a mob pouring into his place of business. Should the police shoot and kill only those protesters that scare government officials?

In typical Pilt fashion it's a swing and a foul ball. You can see the police doing it, but leave out the part as to whether it would be justified.
In typical Dan fashion you didn't bother to read what I said. "yeah I could see the Portland police shooting people in a mob trying to break into a corridor where city council people where trapped taking shelter being justified."

You can see the police doing it in order to protect city council people. How about some poor schmuck whose store windows have been smashed with a mob pouring into his place of business. Should the police shoot and kill only those protesters that scare government officials?
I would bet if that poor schmuck had a cop inside with him that mob would catch a few rounds.

In typical Dan fashion you didn't bother to read what I said. "yeah I could see the Portland police shooting people in a mob trying to break into a corridor where city council people where trapped taking shelter being justified."

I would bet if that poor schmuck had a cop inside with him that mob would catch a few rounds.
Excuse me while I retreat to a room where I can wipe the egg off my face in private!

I guess we're supposed to let terrorists take over the government.
Good grief, you really ARE that big of an idiot. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how government works. Suppose they did actually take over the capitol building. Was Buffalo Man going to start enacting legislation up there at the House podium? Were they going to have access to nuclear codes? Not much head-work on your part, eh counselor?

Good grief, you really ARE that big of an idiot. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how government works. Suppose they did actually take over the capitol building. Was Buffalo Man going to start enacting legislation up there at the House podium? Were they going to have access to nuclear codes? Not much head-work on your part, eh counselor?
Now, cut syskaflailure some slack. He only guzzles and spits Morning Joe (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣), Maddow, and Joy Reid stories. Yes, he honestly believes that stupid mob of idiots tried to take over the government. You can see the frantic REEEEEEEEEEE in its posts.

ADVERTISEMENT