ADVERTISEMENT

GOP blocks Dim attempts to legalize election fraud....

soonerinlOUisiana

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2004
fvck off, leftists
www.youtube.com
I would tell you libs to go eat a dick, but you'll probably be doing that tonight anyway.

I would tell you libs to go eat a dick, but you'll probably be doing that tonight anyway.
Oh, go ahead and tell them. You’ll feel better if you get it off your chest.

This was a federal takeover of the election process

I ask if either was in charge:

Do you repubs trust the dems to run fairly?

Do you dems trust the Republicans to run it fairly?

If that is true why did Republicans fight so bitterly to defeat it?

I don't trust any of them to run anything properly....honestly what does the federal government do efficiently? I'll give the FAA props for keeping planes from falling out of the sky everywhere, but what else?

That the federal government wants to run elections is preposterous and whatever issues they have real/ mostly imagined they will screw it up worse.

I saw Joe Manchin caved at the last minute after Schumer bought him off. Doesn't give me much faith that Manchin's resolve will hold on blocking Democrats from removing the filibuster. Thankfully Sinema seems to have a bigger set on her than Manchin.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I saw Joe Manchin caved at the last minute after Schumer bought him off. Doesn't give me much faith that Manchin's resolve will hold on blocking Democrats from removing the filibuster. Thankfully Sinema seems to have a bigger set on her than Manchin.
Joe is all hat and no cattle; he flopped over like some of them darlin's at Forty North way back when.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT