ADVERTISEMENT

Google collusion with Russia

Oh m gee we need a new special counsel. Jeb! and Hillary and their super pacs plus the fake news media spent probably 5 billion dollars collectively against trump but these adds to grandparents on Facebook stole the election!!!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Trump spent nearly $70 million alone on Facebook advertisements according to some reports including CBS News. To think $4,700 sway an election is pretty crazy talk.

Now before some on the board get all flustered with my statement - if President Trump colluded with Russian agents to win an election, no matter the amount of money spent, he's in serious trouble. But like there is a thing called evidence needed...

Reactions: windriverrange
“Digging deeper, the investigation also identified over $50,000 of political type ads bought from Russian affiliated web sites or paid for in rubles.”

Weird.

You didn't supply all the needed info as usual Clinton. FROM THE ARTICLE and the next sentence after the one you posted stated: Those ads have not been clearly tied back to the Russian government. Why did you not use the whole paragraph in your rebuttal?

You are fake news boy.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
You didn't supply all the needed info as usual Clinton. FROM THE ARTICLE and the next sentence after the one you posted stated: Those ads have not been clearly tied back to the Russian government. Why did you not use the whole paragraph in your rebuttal?

You are fake news boy.

Why did the OP not present both sides of the argument in the first place?

“Fake news”

“Fake news”
TITLE STATES GOOGLE COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA
Google CEO Sundar Pichai testified that "ad accounts linked to Russia spent about $4700 in advertising" during the House Judiciary Committee. This information doesn't fulfill your fake narrative about Russian collusion so you deflected from the original topic on this thread. Wrong again son

Do you honestly believe they didn’t fund more? Don’t be naive.

I understand how you feel, I feel the same way when some don't see any issues with the Clinton Foundation.
I'm probable not the best person to ask on this because I do not use social media like Facebook, Twitter and I do not rely on google as a search engine.

TITLE STATES GOOGLE COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA
Google CEO Sundar Pichai testified that "ad accounts linked to Russia spent about $4700 in advertising" during the House Judiciary Committee. This information doesn't fulfill your fake narrative about Russian collusion so you deflected from the original topic on this thread. Come again son

$4,700 directly linked to government.

How much more via “affiliated” websites.

You’re not my father...boy

I understand how you feel, I feel the same way when some don't see any issues with the Clinton Foundation.
I'm probable not the best person to ask on this because I do not use social media like Facebook, Twitter and I do not rely on google as a search engine.

Yeah I know how you feel lol...

Clinton Foundation - 4 stars out of 4 stars according to charitynavigator.org.

Trump Foundation - dissolved, under investigation

“Fake news”
There was nothing dishonest or deceptive in my post, which included an actual relevant link. Then you attempt to make a false equivalency between facts which have been proven and information which hasn’t.

If having to make your arguments for you is a prerequisite for posting, it’s going to be a lot less fun around here.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
There was nothing dishonest or deceptive in my post, which included an actual relevant link. Then you attempt to make a false equivalency between facts which have been proven and information which hasn’t.

If having to make your arguments for you is a prerequisite for posting, it’s going to be a lot less fun around here.

Do you believe Russia only funded $4,700?

Do you believe Russia only funded $4,700?
OMG you can't really be this stupid. This is amazing and incredibly disturbing. Do your folks know you have no chance living on your own? Plans for group living after they die?

It's good you didn't dispute that you're too stupid to be his son. I feel sorry for your parents.

I don’t have to dispute it lol...you already know I’m smarter, funnier and don’t have to fall back on “child-like” namecalling and shitty schoolyard smack.

Why you feel sorry for them? You think I’m just draining their wallet huh. You should call them and air your grievances with me lol

OMG you can't really be this stupid. This is amazing and incredibly disturbing. Do your folks know you have no chance living on your own? Plans for group living after they die?

How long do you think I’ve lived with them since, say, December 2008 when I graduated?

I get that.

Do you think there’s a very reasonable inference that can be made that Russia, via “affiliated” websites, funded more, potentially much more?
I’m suspicious of the additional $50,000. But I’m not going to present that as fact until it’s proven to be such.

Yeah I know how you feel lol...

Clinton Foundation - 4 stars out of 4 stars according to charitynavigator.org.

Trump Foundation - dissolved, under investigation

Yea all those banks that went belly up in 2008 had great ratings as well, how did that work out?

The MSM has done a good job of burying the story on the recent hearing on the Clinton Foundation. Let's just say it was not a good look for the Clinton's and that is being about as nice as I can be.
Let me provide full disclosure, I'm not a fan of any foundation set up by any politician.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Yea all those banks that went belly up in 2008 had great ratings as well, how did that work out?

The MSM has done a good job of burying the story on the recent hearing on the Clinton Foundation. Let's just say it was not a good look for the Clinton's and that is being about as nice as I can be.
Let me provide full disclosure, I'm not a fan of any foundation set up by any politician.

Just googled “Clinton foundation hearing”

2 of first 3 stories:

Sputnik
RT

Do you enjoy playing right into Russia’s hands? Congrats on being a gullible member of the target audience lol

Reactions: wyomingosualum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT