ADVERTISEMENT

Good Old Nikki

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
She stupidly stepped in it with her complaints about Trump, and now she begins the long slow slog back to getting in the good graces of the Trump faithful. Her career would be the subject of a great documentary on how slick politicians learn how to wriggle out from under the rocks they have piled on themselves. It will be very interesting to see how she handles the next couple of years. She probably wants to be the first woman president every bit as much as Hillary did.

I will admit she had me fooled for a little while but no longer. If she is the Republican nominee I will either not vote for the presidency for the first time in my life or will write in Daffy Duck.

Reactions: osuintx
I will admit she had me fooled for a little while but no longer. If she is the Republican nominee I will either not vote for the presidency for the first time in my life or will write in Daffy Duck.
I am not one of the Trump faithful, so when she slammed him it didn’t bother me like it did them, I agreed with a lot of what she said about him.* But she is a typical cloying, establishment elitist neo-con war hawk that justifies every military intervention America gets involved in. So I would never recommend anyone vote for her.

• But it was an incredibly stupid political blunder on her part, the biggest miscalculation she’s ever made. It will be interesting to see how long the Trump faithful hang on to the resentment, and what calculated moves she makes in the next couple of years to get back in their good graces.

Establishment POS she is - she like them is worthless as tits on a boar hog

So you’d not vote her and essentially give a vote to Biden? Bold strategy. I’ve seen what Biden is offering, a warm pile of $hit would probably get my vote over him.
One day I’d love to have a candidate that I wanted to win vs one that I don’t want to win. That’s been my option most of my voting life.

So you’d not vote her and essentially give a vote to Biden? Bold strategy. I’ve seen what Biden is offering, a warm pile of $hit would probably get my vote over him.
One day I’d love to have a candidate that I wanted to win vs one that I don’t want to win. That’s been my option most of my voting life.
So you vote for the lesser of two evils. How’s that working out for you?

It sucks to be honest. Hell that’s the only reason Trump was ever elected.
I’d love if there was a third option but the decks are stacked against that happening because the only way for a third party to work is to start at the house and senate level and then work up to president.

I am not one of the Trump faithful, so when she slammed him it didn’t bother me like it did them, I agreed with a lot of what she said about him.* But she is a typical cloying, establishment elitist neo-con war hawk that justifies every military intervention America gets involved in. So I would never recommend anyone vote for her.

• But it was an incredibly stupid political blunder on her part, the biggest miscalculation she’s ever made. It will be interesting to see how long the Trump faithful hang on to the resentment, and what calculated moves she makes in the next couple of years to get back in their good graces.

If you were open minded enough you would find the vast majority of people that supported Trump are not loyal to him personally they are loyal to the country. He is a A-hole of the highest order, a huge narcissist like most that run for President and a typical obnoxious New York City Playboy. It's not that people like Trump personally, it's that they have the ability to look past his personality and see his policies and his actions for the benefit of the country. I've worked for people that I could not stand personally but I had the utmost respect for their business acumen. They taught me a lot about business and made me a bunch of money by listening and following their teachings. Some of those teachings included what not to do. I view Trump in the same way. I would also point out that much of the dislike of Trump was a direct result of leftist propaganda pushed by the leftist controlled MSM.
As to my opposition of Nikki Hailey she proved herself a member of the Washington Establishment and I am very much against them no matter their party affiliation.

If you were open minded enough you would find the vast majority of people that supported Trump are not loyal to him personally they are loyal to the country. He is a A-hole of the highest order, a huge narcissist like most that run for President and a typical obnoxious New York City Playboy. It's not that people like Trump personally, it's that they have the ability to look past his personality and see his policies and his actions for the benefit of the country. I've worked for people that I could not stand personally but I had the utmost respect for their business acumen. They taught me a lot about business and made me a bunch of money by listening and following their teachings. Some of those teachings included what not to do. I view Trump in the same way. I would also point out that much of the dislike of Trump was a direct result of leftist propaganda pushed by the leftist controlled MSM.
As to my opposition of Nikki Hailey she proved herself a member of the Washington Establishment and I am very much against them no matter their party affiliation.
I think of myself as a fairly open minded person. I supported DJT when he did things I thought were good for the country, and criticized him when I thought he was wrong. I intend to do the same with Joe Biden. I applaud his insistence that he’s bringing the troops home from Afghanistan. Now we’ll just have to wait to see if he really does it. Trump
promised he would, but then he never did. After that I can’t think of anything Biden has done or said he wants to do that is beneficial to the country in any way.

As far as the Trump faithful go I agree there are some that fit your description. But my experience has been there are at least as many, if not more, to whom he was a virtual deity; in four years they did not find a single flaw in his presidency. They were/are about as thin skinned and quick to react in fury as any politician’s base in my lifetime. And I have not been shy in pointing that out. And that seems to have garnered me a reputation amongst them as a Trump hater. Which I am not. I don’t hate Trump, and neither do I hate his most adoring supporters, although I do find them to be an odd bunch!

Reactions: iasooner2000
It's all or none- I will NEVER Vote for an establishment of either party. I hope the whole system gets redone bc I don't think it's fixable as long as there is a place called DC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT