ADVERTISEMENT

Good news for my 2cents, Nate Silver says Kamala still has a chance

Oct 31, 2022
"Well, not so fast. On NBC, Steve Kornacki holds up a whiteboard, echoing the late, great Tim Russert. On it are written three words: “Alaska, Alaska, Alaska”. The Last Frontier hasn’t finished counting its votes either, but early returns are surprisingly positive for Harris, a state that Democrats have won just once in the state’s history, in 1964. With Arizona and Nevada and Alaska, Harris would win the Electoral College — just barely."

@my_2cents I know you are a huge fan of Nate Silver, but even he admits Kamala is in trouble. She would have to win Michigan AND Wisconsin, then win AZ, NV and Alaska, to barely eek out a win.

2-4 of those states are currently leaning to Trump.

But hey, at least you've got a shot! Seriously, just wanted to give you a credible update on where the race is, using a source you trust.

Slim and None are Kamala's chances. Guess now you see why Trump isn't giving her another chance at a debate?

"Well, not so fast. On NBC, Steve Kornacki holds up a whiteboard, echoing the late, great Tim Russert. On it are written three words: “Alaska, Alaska, Alaska”. The Last Frontier hasn’t finished counting its votes either, but early returns are surprisingly positive for Harris, a state that Democrats have won just once in the state’s history, in 1964. With Arizona and Nevada and Alaska, Harris would win the Electoral College — just barely."

@my_2cents I know you are a huge fan of Nate Silver, but even he admits Kamala is in trouble. She would have to win Michigan AND Wisconsin, then win AZ, NV and Alaska, to barely eek out a win.

But hey, at least you've got a shot! Seriously, just wanted to give you a credible update on where the race is, using a source you trust.

Slim and None are Kamala's chances. Guess now you see why Trump isn't giving her another chance at a debate?
Just as a warning, Alaska changed its voting to rank first voting. I don't think it's for Presidential elections yet, but it could be coming soon. It's an abomination, and exactly what democrats needed to break into Alaska.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner24

I've never claimed to be a huge fan of Nate Silver. You are the one currently obsessed with him.

Slim and None are Kamala's chances.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

You continue to be delusional I see.

Guess now you see why Trump isn't giving her another chance at a debate?
Because Trump is clearly afraid of her. That's why he won't debate her again after claiming he would debate her many times.

Everyone except you cultists knows Harris beat Trump the other night and now Trump is running scared, hiding from her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT