ADVERTISEMENT

going back to cali

It doesn’t matter if he leads in the polls.

It doesn’t matter if he receives the most votes.

He’ll never be governor until the election apparatus is fixed in California.

kinda like ok st walking in a fumble for six

but wait after three steps the kid didn’t tuck the ball

you think oregon onside kicks were bad?

just wait

ps saul goodman i needed a vent for my thoughts

you guys do what’s best for you

i’m gonna enjoy the train wreck

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
If you don’t support Trump, then why go speak at a Trump rally?

@Scottsdale.Sooner , can you elaborate on any of this? It sounds like the AZ Republican apparatus has it in for Trump.

is john mccain and the gargoyle he begat
your first clue?

AZ has to overcome that machine
but like a gene stope dog food factory
times do change

218465099_4176065169113395_2314396582985338857_n.jpg

It won't let me "reply" but this is my observation. As for Michelle Ugenti, she committed political suicide by voting against party lines before her fricking seat was warm. She will be gone soonest. I think she believes she is a game changer for the Az Republican party. Her miscalculation was not understanding that Az Republicans are fine with their game plan.

Arizona Republicans have moved on from John McCain just like they are moving on from Trump. Az Republicans are, I'm speculating, a few to several years older than other states. Trump seems to have "worn out his welcome" with his combative ways and public conflicts within his own camp. Most Az Republicans are tired of Trump's replicating Leonard Cohen (reported to be Trump's youthful idol) persona. His "take no prisoners, kill them all" attitude has worn thin here. I bet Az will go for a more moderate such as DeSantis or Noem in 2024. I believe the Republican Party is at a crossroads in their political identification. I'm not sure Trump is the horse to bet on for the future. If he wins in 2024 then I will stand up and say I was wrong but if we (I'm a hard line conservative) lose the 2024 election we are doomed as a political party. The Dems have no one to put up for president in 2024 at this time. Their agenda is being managed by idiots so we should see all conservative democrats and the independents vote Conservative Republican, IF we put up a softened, modified and bridled Donal Trump or someone with star power like DeSantis or Noem. That's my take

It won't let me "reply" but this is my observation. As for Michelle Ugenti, she committed political suicide by voting against party lines before her fricking seat was warm. She will be gone soonest. I think she believes she is a game changer for the Az Republican party. Her miscalculation was not understanding that Az Republicans are fine with their game plan.

Arizona Republicans have moved on from John McCain just like they are moving on from Trump. Az Republicans are, I'm speculating, a few to several years older than other states. Trump seems to have "worn out his welcome" with his combative ways and public conflicts within his own camp. Most Az Republicans are tired of Trump's replicating Leonard Cohen (reported to be Trump's youthful idol) persona. His "take no prisoners, kill them all" attitude has worn thin here. I bet Az will go for a more moderate such as DeSantis or Noem in 2024. I believe the Republican Party is at a crossroads in their political identification. I'm not sure Trump is the horse to bet on for the future. If he wins in 2024 then I will stand up and say I was wrong but if we (I'm a hard line conservative) lose the 2024 election we are doomed as a political party. The Dems have no one to put up for president in 2024 at this time. Their agenda is being managed by idiots so we should see all conservative democrats and the independents vote Conservative Republican, IF we put up a softened, modified and bridled Donal Trump or someone with star power like DeSantis or Noem. That's my take

thanks for your take

i wish the republic was in a place where congeniality and statesmanship won the day

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT