ADVERTISEMENT

Godless on Netflix

It was definitely a fun one to watch. If you haven't seen 'Hell on Wheels', check it out.

Just saw the trailer for 'Hostiles', which looks awesome.

How does Hell on Wheels compare? Which did you enjoy more?

I know you didn't ask me, but I just finished Godless and really enjoyed it from start to finish. I watched the first season of HOW and it was a big "meh" for me. Maybe it got better, but I wasn't all that interested in picking it back up.

Reactions: CBradSmith
How does Hell on Wheels compare? Which did you enjoy more?

The first season of HOW I felt laid the foundation for the rest of the series. I absolutely loved the show and didn't want to see it end. Godless was entertaining, a little slow to start but picked up speed as it went along. If I have to make a choice between the two, I give two thumbs up to HOW and one thumb up for Godless. I'm hoping they have a second season of Godless.

Reactions: CBradSmith
Congrats to @OrangePhish , member for almost 16 years and has 2 0f his 3 posts during that time ITT! I am impressed! He also has a cool avatar.

LOL!! I was a frequent visitor here back in 2000-2001ish. I used to post quite a bit on NSB and in the wrestling forum. I actually heard about the 9-11 attacks on this forum as I usually started my day by logging on and seeing what was new - there was a thread that someone started called something along the lines of something like "WW III Has Begun". Took a few minutes of reading before I realized what was going on and went and turned on the TV.

Obviously, I've been on hiatus for awhile...nice to see a lot of old familiar names still frequent the board.

FYI - I'm avid Clash of Clan player and Tyrion Gambino is my 'nick name'.

Loves me some GOT!!

Just finished the first episode. Initial thoughts... 'meh'.

Just finished it. Kinda slow through most of the show. The last episode was pretty good.

I liked the school marm character.

The chubby lesbian is a solid actress. She was pretty good in The Walking Dead as well.

tumblr_ozukvfZYIW1unsbsso7_400.gif

Last edited:
Just finished it. Kinda slow through most of the show. The last episode was pretty good.

I liked the school marm character.

The chubby lesbian is a solid actress. She was pretty good in The Walking Dead as well.

tumblr_ozukvfZYIW1unsbsso7_400.gif

Read your post. Took some thought to figure out who she was in TWD. You are right. Good Actress.

I thought the kid who played Truckee did a great job.

They killed off so many, that I could see a prequel instead of a sequel. Maybe go over the mine explosion storyline.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT