ADVERTISEMENT

Go out and get yourself a conspiracy theorist friend...

Lol the Normies didn't like this post. Funny again this is the only media that doesn't condemn The shots or wants to do anything about the stolen election.

They think Q and Alex Jones are bad bc Faux news told them to think that. Just think if y'all would not have been duped into thinking they were so off y'all wouldn't have been jabbed with poison - again by design Pfizer and the DS via Fox and others got y'all to thinking they were bad when the bad ones were.....the news and DS.

Halfway proud some saw through the Ukraine lies - about half the Normie board.

Shortage of conspiracy theorists these days bc all of the theories are now "truth theories" eh?

Take Q- a movement against pedophilia and the deep state that saw Trump fighting child trafficking and the fake news got you Normies to be against them- sad? The fake news duped y'all into thinking it's fine to mask kids and be lab rats- if only y'all would have listened to AJ and Q- your blood and immune systems would be intact and you wouldn't have let the demons mask your kids- oh and some of y'all were all for them using your kids as lab rats as well- AJ has been calling that one for 20 years (BS virus to shoot y'all up)

Lol the Normies didn't like this post. Funny again this is the only media that doesn't condemn The shots or wants to do anything about the stolen election.

They think Q and Alex Jones are bad bc Faux news told them to think that. Just think if y'all would not have been duped into thinking they were so off y'all wouldn't have been jabbed with poison - again by design Pfizer and the DS via Fox and others got y'all to thinking they were bad when the bad ones were.....the news and DS.

Halfway proud some saw through the Ukraine lies - about half the Normie board.

Shortage of conspiracy theorists these days bc all of the theories are now "truth theories" eh?

Take Q- a movement against pedophilia and the deep state that saw Trump fighting child trafficking and the fake news got you Normies to be against them- sad? The fake news duped y'all into thinking it's fine to mask kids and be lab rats- if only y'all would have listened to AJ and Q- your blood and immune systems would be intact and you wouldn't have let the demons mask your kids- oh and some of y'all were all for them using your kids as lab rats as well- AJ has been calling that one for 20 years (BS virus to shoot y'all up)

you’re an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Instead of whining why don't you spill the beans?
Who's whining? You're dismissing which is fine I would put you at a Normie
Who has been doing much awakening

What would you like me to spill- I spill as
Much or more than any but you have a question in mind?

Who's whining? You're dismissing which is fine I would put you at a Normie
Who has been doing much awakening

What would you like me to spill- I spill as
Much or more than any but you have a question in mind?

This thread is already over. You're an attention-starved lunatic.

Now start 15 more useless threads in a row.

This thread is already over. You're an attention-starved lunatic.

Now start 15 more useless threads in a row.
This the Normie that will NEVER EVER wake up- not even when he's in the ovens....oh wait they didn't have to do the ovens this time- just got y'all to volunteer as lab rats for their genocide poison

What's the scoop?

You've said Literal Lee nothing.
Was
A general statement- that CT know what's coming- you know how AJ said 20 years ago this was happening, that Q said children were being trafficked by elites, that Ukraine war was just another way to funnel money to the elected pockets etc- I'm sorry if you took it as Corn was about to spill something.

Doesn't matter what I spill or want the Normie board doesn't want to hear- whether it's shots,
Masks, 911, Ukraine, fix 2020,
Taxes ore voluntary and shouldn't be paid et al.

Was a general statement someone made as in CT have become truth theorist- sorry to let you down Ac but I've spilled most of what I know and believe at the time being but will keep the board in the loop as Im sure whey wouldn't want it any other way 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Was
A general statement- that CT know what's coming- you know how AJ said 20 years ago this was happening, that Q said children were being trafficked by elites, that Ukraine war was just another way to funnel money to the elected pockets etc- I'm sorry if you took it as Corn was about to spill something.

Doesn't matter what I spill or want the Normie board doesn't want to hear- whether it's shots,

Was a general statement someone made as in CT have become truth theorist- sorry to let you down Ac but I've spilled most of what I know and believe at the time being but will keep the board in the loop as Im sure whey wouldn't want it any other way 😳

So, it was just your Saturday night drunk posting. I called that one. 🤡

Reactions: AC2020
Was

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT