ADVERTISEMENT

Giulianis Ukraine amigos on the run, arrested at airport.

tenor.gif

Campaign finance? LOL campaign finance is a joke. I saw where Planned Parent hood is spending 40 sum odd million endorsing democrat candidates in the upcoming election. Somehow it's legal for a government funded organization to spend millions endorsing one party. I never understood how that could be legal but somehow it is.

Campaign finance? LOL campaign finance is a joke. I saw where Planned Parent hood is spending 40 sum odd million endorsing democrat candidates in the upcoming election. Somehow it's legal for a government funded organization to spend millions endorsing one party. I never understood how that could be legal but somehow it is.
You’re not sure why it’s illegal for a foreign national to give money to and or direct the actions of a politician in the USA?

Reactions: Been Jammin
You’re not sure why it’s illegal for a foreign national to give money to and or direct the actions of a politician in the USA?

Don't be a Putz. Nowhere in my post did I even mention what you are saying. I said campaign finance laws are a joke. When a government funded organization (PPH) spends 40 sum odd million dollars endorsing one party in an election and that is legal you know the laws are screwed up. Tax dollars being used to support one political party.
If PPH has enough money to make political contributions they don't need federal funding.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Don't be a Putz. Nowhere in my post did I even mention what you are saying. I said campaign finance laws are a joke. When a government funded organization (PPH) spends 40 sum odd million dollars endorsing one party in an election and that is legal you know the laws are screwed up. Tax dollars being used to support one political party.
If PPH has enough money to make political contributions they don't need federal funding.
I wonder if Raytheon does any political spending

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT