ADVERTISEMENT

GHETTO INC

SquatchinPoke

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2021

I am wondering when the OG's are going to take that mask off get the vaccine grow a dick and kick these SEC lovin conference ruining whores out of here. They can go join Bama's politics board since they will be Lincolns daddy. Congrats on being the new little brother.

I am wondering when the OG's are going to take that mask off get the vaccine grow a dick and kick these SEC lovin conference ruining whores out of here. They can go join Bama's politics board since they will be Lincolns daddy. Congrats on being the new little brother.

200.gif

Whatever’s toon
I am the bogey man in the night that made toon go crazy. I am not the guy who got his undies caught on the gear shifter from trying to hide from a fight.

I am the lone soldier on the hill or the fort ready to purge this love fest where you all tickle your balls and jerk fest of beating up on the idiot liberals. I mean I used to make siysser cry at night with the lights one.

The fact you dolts don’t even understand what Ghetto Inc tells me how noobish you fools are.

buckle up fellows I am here to chew bubble gum and make goons cry and well I just ran out of bubble gum.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD and AC2020
I am the bogey man in the night that made toon go crazy. I am not the guy who got his undies caught on the gear shifter from trying to hide from a fight.

I am the lone soldier on the hill or the fort ready to purge this love fest where you all tickle your balls and jerk fest of beating up on the idiot liberals. I mean I used to make siysser cry at night with the lights one.

The fact you dolts don’t even understand what Ghetto Inc tells me how noobish you fools are.

buckle up fellows I am here to chew bubble gum and make goons cry and well I just ran out of bubble gum.

I am shaking.
So you made Syssie cry? When did you two break up?
Is that you Pokeabear?

I am the original.........

I am shaking.
So you made Syssie cry? When did you two break up?
Is that you Pokeabear?
I voted for Trump. Politics aside I am coming for you goons don’t try to kumbaya me with our love for Trump. This is about the fact that your university is a damn poor and can’t balance a god dang check book probably most of it went to coke and men whores for Boren thus you all think the SEC will save you. One day I will serve you chili and afterwards I will be licking the tears off your face.

I voted for Trump. Politics aside I am coming for you goons don’t try to kumbaya me with our love for Trump. This is about the fact that your university is a damn poor and can’t balance a god dang check book probably most of it went to coke and men whores for Boren thus you all think the SEC will save you. One day I will serve you chili and afterwards I will be licking the tears off your face.

Promises promises.

Reactions: iasooner2000

Uh, no. You’re just a whiny fvcking twat. Now log out and log back in under your systrogen account.

Ok. So you’re a whiny fvcking twat who says she voted for Trump.

There is only one Ghetto. I know the janitor from the real Ghetto from years ago. Let's see how well YOU know the Ghetto.... or are you just a noob?

Tell me about Sandidawg.

Bridge_of_Death_6283.jpg
I ducked that bitch from Georgia ****ing twat

Reactions: Medic007
Look little bitch ass poor Sooners who need big daddy Texas to side bitch them into the SEC I am in charge of this boat call me skipper but you should call me flipper the way I flip these bricks.

I ducked that bitch from Georgia ****ing twat
I'm the Ghetto Inc Custodial Engineer, an OG. @CowboyJD and @HighStickHarry can vouch for me. I'm familiar with you from the days. You should get back into bashing the leftist mouthbreathers while you're here bashing us sooners.

All that said, OU to the SEC is one of the dumbest things I can think of, but I'm certain OU fans will mesh fine with the trailer living SEC fans. I look for jean jorts to make a big comeback in OK before 2025.

F*ck off. Spare us anymore of your douchebag bullshit.

I'm the Ghetto Inc Custodial Engineer, an OG. @CowboyJD and @HighStickHarry can vouch for me. I'm familiar with you from the days. You should get back into bashing the leftist mouthbreathers while you're here bashing us sooners.

All that said, OU to the SEC is one of the dumbest things I can think of, but I'm certain OU fans will mesh fine with the trailer living SEC fans. I look for jean jorts to make a big comeback in OK before 2025.
<Pause>

your cool I have no beef with you today @Medic007

Reactions: Medic007
F*ck off. Spare us anymore of your douchebag bullshit.
Listen up fellow Poke fan that has let these filthy swine infest this wonderful oasis of making Toon cry, calling Dave on his hypocrisy and let’s face it the worst for last sissy tongue lashing and not that muff diving tongue stuff anyways you have let these pigs have jus primate noctis with your wives. Well guess what gentleman today is your Independence Day!

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
im thinking that the Op is a parody account after reading this thread
Sir these men are pillaging your university taking your women and crapping in your beds. Your worried about a parody account. You make me want to puke 🤢. I am jacked up on the venom of yellow jackets. It is coursing through my veins. Follow me do not bend the knee!

Sir these men are pillaging your university taking your women and crapping in your beds. Your worried about a parody account. You make me want to puke 🤢. I am jacked up on the venom of yellow jackets. It is coursing through my veins. Follow me do not bend the knee!
Are you @AC2020 or Jonny @JonnyVito with a (in your dreams) 3' long pecker?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT